Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Taito Pack Story

Taito Pack Story (originally written by ethanlane12, proofread by puyosturm)

Introduction. Setting - Rainbow Islands, Bubs House

Bub: Ah such a peaceful day!

Bub: The grass is green, the weather is warm, and there is nothing to bother me!

Bub: But i really like to see new faces and all that kinds of stuff.

Bub: Im just going to go see Bob in the pa…

*Screen Flashes to white*

Bub: Huh? What’s going on?

Bub: *Gasp* Is this one of Baron Von Blubba’s attack’s!?

Bub: Or Develon’s attacks!!?

Bub: Or Dreg’s attacks!!!?

*Crash*

Bub: Ahh! What was that?

Bub: Its sounds like somebody or something crashed over there

Bub: I’m gonna go look, it better not be bad!
Cutscene 1, Setting - Rainbow islands, Magical Forest

Ringo: Ugh what is wrong with these puyos teleporting us to random places?

Amitie: Yeah, we really gotta find out why their doing this to us.

Arle: And i really need to know why this didnt happen to me before…

Carbuncle: Gugugugu.

Bub: Alright i’m in the Magical Forest, i just hope there is nothing bad here.

Bub: Now i’m just gonna be real quiet and…

Amitie: Aww! Hey Arle, Ringo! i found really cute dragon!

Bub: AHHHHH!!

Bub: Oh phew shes not attack me.

Amitie: Hey why would i do that to a cute dragon?

Bub: I have seen some bad people though, like Alkanet and Cleon

Bub: Since it my first time meeting you three, can you girls tell me your names?

Arle: My name is Arle!

Amitie: My name is Amitie!

Ringo: And my name is Ringo!

Bub: Say Arle, who is that yellow creature on your shoulder?

Arle: Oh his name is Carbuncle!

Carbuncle: Gugugugu!

Arle: we have been good friends ever since have we Carbuncle?

Carbuncle: Gugugugugu!

Bub: I think that more people like you come here as well

Bub: And i need to get Bob back from the park, i just hope he is okay.

Amitie: Hey can we come with you?

Bub: Sure, just don’t get in to any trouble okay?

Carbuncle: Gugugugugu
Cutscene 2, Setting - Rainbow Islands, The park.

Bob: AHH! GHOSTS!!!

Bob: Please! Don’t sell my soul or something, please i’m to young!

Yu: I’m just telling you jokes silly i’m not gonna harm you!

Rei: And you are just not getting them

Bob: Well your jokes are jokes themselves! Just please don’t hurt me.

Bub: *Gasp* That’s Bob and his is getting haunted by ghosts! I gotta go save him!

Amitie: Oh don’t worry, that’s Yu and Rei, They just love telling jokes and stuff.

Bub: Well i’m just gonna tell to stop because they are scaring him.

Bub: You two! Leave him alone!

Yu: Awwww but we were just having fun!

Rei: I guess you have to experience the puyo underworld now.

Bub: *Gulp* I messed up didn’t i!?
Cutscene 3, Setting - Rainbow islands, by the cave of monster’s

Bob: *Phew* Thanks for saving me Bub! I thought i was a goner!

Bub: Your welcome Bob! But don’t thank me, thank my new friends as well!

Amitie: Say Bub, Do you have any friends here besides us?

Bub: Actually i do. I have… (sees Chack n, Maita, Monsta.)

Bub: Oh speaking of the devil, Theres Chack n, Maita and Monsta!

Chack n: Oh hi Bub and bob! What are you up too and who are those three humans behind you?

Bub: Oh not much, and there names are Arle, Amitie and Ringo.

Chack n: And who is that yellow bunny on Arle’s shoulder?

Bub: His name is Carbuncle, who says gu a lot.

Carbuncle: Gugugugu!

Maita: Nnnnnn?

Monsta: Una?

Bub: Huh i think Maita and Monsta like’s Carbuncle voice.

Arle: You think so?

Carbuncle: Gugugu gugugu!

Maita: Nnnnnnnn

Monsta: Una na na na na!

Carbuncle: Gugugugu gugugu!

Maita: Nnnnnn!

Monsta: Una nana

Bub: Hey Chack n, while they are listing to Carbuncle’s voice, you want a puyo match?

Chack n: Wha? what are puyo?

Bub: Don’t worry i can teach you!

Chack n: Alright y then.
Cutscene 4 - Setting, Rainbow islands, By the entrance to Insect Island

Chack'n: Huh so those blob things were puyos?

Bub: Yep i learned them while i was fighting Yu and Rei.

Bob: I wonder if there is anyone like you girls came here also.

Bub: Yeah me too, we can probably run into weird creatures, monsters, people.

Bub: And maybe even creepers as well.

Arle: Um Bub…

Bub: Yeah Arle?

Arle: I dont think its a good time to say cree…

Schezo: Hey!

Arle: Oh no its you…

Schezo: How many times to i have to tell you!?

Schezo: I’m am not a creeper!!

Arle: Schezo he wasn’t even talking about you!

Bub: Um Arle… Who is that?

Arle: Oh thats Schezo Wegey, he is a dark wizard who always hates being called a creeper

Schezo: So who is the one who called me a creeper?

Maita: *Points at Bub*

Bub: Oh thanks a lo…

Schezo: So you were the one who called me a creeper?

Schezo: Well i will teach you a lesson, Prepare for battle!

Bub: *Meep*
Cutscene 5, Setting - Rainbow islands, Insect Island

Bub: *Phew* Man that Schezo guy was tough.

Arle: Yeah, I completely don’t understand why people get attacked by him when they weren’t even talking about him.

Bub: Hey uh Amitie?

Amitie: Yeah Bub?

Bub: Since were in Insect Island, do you have any friends of you that know insects?

Amitie: Hmmm.

Amitie: Oh yeah! Sig!

Bub: Huh? Who’s Sig?

Amitie: Oh he is one of my friends from my magic school.

Bub: Does he have any special stuff?

Amitie: Well people like Raffina say he is demon.

Bub: Raffina? Is she another one of your friends?

Amitie: Well actually she is my rival and…

Devilun: Did somebody say demon??

Bub and Bob: Oh no! It’s you!

Maita: Nnnnnnn!

Monsta: Bam Bam!

Ringo: Um Bub… Who is that?

Bub: That’s Devilun, He is one of my rivals and he is no joke!

Devilun: Who are you calling joke? In that case look who i also brought!

Satan: *Evil laugh*

Arle: Oh no! Not you too!

Carbuncle: Gugugu!

Bub: Um Arle… Who is that?

Arle: That’s Satan, he always trys to marry me and its very annoying

Satan: Ah my precious Arly and Carbunny, How are you doing on this fine morning?

Devilun: What! You know those two!?

Satan: Hey! don’t disrespect my future wife!

Arle: Satan! I already told you i am not gonna be your future wife!

Satan: Wait, what you mean!?

Arle: You always cause trouble, you always fail in the most slightest way, And when i come across Rulue all the time she always says that i like him and not her!

Satan: Arly… you words have hitted me.

Satan: Right in the heart again…

Satan: Fine… i’ll go at your needs.

Satan: *Sobbing*

Devilun: Hey, hey! Come back! Come back!

Devilun: Is this some sort of joke?

Devilun: I have to do all of this work myself!?

Bub: Well… kind of.

Devilun: Arg! Alright Bub, prepare for battle!

Devilun: *Powers up lightning*

Bub: Don’t even think about shocking me with that! We will settle this in a Puyo Match!

Devilun: *Shocks Bub*

Devilun: I’m sorry what did you say again?

Bub: *Puff*
Cutscene 6, Setting - Rainbow Islands, Insect Island

Devilun: Ugh… How can i still not beat Bub on this day!?

Devilun: And what did he say what those blob things were?

Devilun: Ponyo? Poyo? Poyu?

Devilun: Or maybe it’s Puyo like he just said before.

Sig: Hey uhh Mr bat… Can you tell me were i am?

Devilun: Your in Insect Island! You dope…

Devilun: Hey what’s wrong with your right arm?

Sig: Huh? What are you talking about?

Devilun: You are a demon too huh?

Sig: Uhh…

Devilun: As i do say so myself, This is excellent!

Devilun: We can rule the universe together!

Sig: What?

Devilun: We will watch the peasants cry out for pitiful mercy!

Sig: Umm.

Devilun: And we will have the most brilliant power ever!

Sig: Sorry to interrupt you but… i’m only interested in insects

Devilun: Wait? WHAT!?

Devilun: I give out all that speech and you are only into insects!?

Sig: Well yeah?

Devilun: Well tough luck Mr insect kid! Prepare for battle!
Cutscene 7, Pre-Match Setting - Rainbow islands, Insect islands


Sig: *Whew* man that devil guy was tough, i wonder if any of my friends are here?

Amitie: Oh hi Sig!

Sig: Oh yay, i was right.

Bub: Huh, so that’s Sig?

Amitie: Yep!

Bub: Say Sig, what’s wrong with your arm?

Bub: Do you have special powers with that thing?

Sig: Oh it’s nothing really that special.

Bub: I see.

Bub: well i wonder if any of my other friends are here als…

???: AHHHHHH!

Bub: Wah! What the hey was that!?

Amitie: What a minute, i remember that scream!

Amitie: It must be Klug!

Bub: Klug? Is he another member of your school?

Amitie: Yeah! and i think he is getting attacked by Feli!

Bub: Who is Fel… Ugh i dont have for these i have to save him!

Amitie: Hey! Wait for us also!

Bob: Yeah! wait!

Carbuncle: Gugugugugu!

Maita: Nnnnnn!

Monsta: Una na na na!

(Screen fades in and out)

Klug: AHHHHH! St… Stay back, i’m warning you!

Feli: You have to make mistakes always do you Klug?

Klug: Please! I don’t make mistakes all the time!

Feli: Well, i have 3 words for your…

Klug: Wha… what are they?

Feli: You

Feli: Are

Feli: DEAD!!!

Klug: *Meep*!

Bub: Hey! Leave that person alone

Klug: Wha… wait what?

Bub: Your Klug huh, well im here to save you!

Feli: Oh? So i have a new incomer?

Feli: Ha! well i have two to play with!

Bub: Oh yeah?! Well i’ll show you little girl!

Post-match

Feli: Well i didn’t expect that to happen…

Amitie: Wow Bub! You got a lot tougher!

Bub: Yep! I’m finally brave now!

Klug: And… And… There’s was somebody that actually saved my life for once!

Bob: How did you get braver? You were scared when you met those ghost’s and that dark wizard!

Bub: I got tired of being scared, because i thought to myself… I’m not afraid

Bob: I see… hey are we going to get our friends that you said earlier?

Bub: Oh yeah! Well come on guys. we gotta get our…

Tiki, Hipopo, Ptolemy: Hi Bub and Bob!

Satan: Hey don’t forget me also!

Bub: Gah!!!

Bub: Where did you all come from!?

Tiki: Oh well… Ptolemy Came to our places and wonder what about Bub?

Hipopo: So yeah, that’s how we came here.

Ptolemy: Hey Bub, wanna see some more magic tricks i learned today!

Bub: Well not right now Ptolemy, I’m in a situation right now

Arle: Wah Satan! Why are you here also!?

Carbuncle: Gugugugugugu!

Satan: Well my sweet Arly and Carbunny, I came here because i just learned the thing this place

Arle: And what is that?

Satan: Love & Friendship

Bub: Huh you learned love & friendship Mr Satan?

Arle: Well that’s kind of romantic i guess…

Bub: Well… I’m Gonna go to see if my other friends are here.

Bub: I’ll be back!

Bob, Chack'n, Tiki, Hipopo, Ptomley, Ringo, Amitie, Arle: Alright be save!

Bob: I really hope Bub doesn’t run into any trouble.

Arle: Yeah me too

Bob: Well i guess im leading the trail now…

Bob: Come on guys let’s go back to the park…

Bob: Maybe we missed something there.

Amitie: Alright, Let’s Go!
Cutscene 8, Pre-Match Setting - Rainbow islands, The park


Bob: Now all we need to do is to be carful, Their might be trouble afoot.

Ringo: Hey Bob?

Bob: Yeah Ringo?

Ringo: This aint techinally a problem request but…

Ringo: Do you like reading?

Bob: (Heart Eyes) Yo, yo, yo, YOU TOO!?

Tiki: Welp their he goes with the love thing again.

Amitie What love thing again?

Tiki: Oh last time Bub and Bob got attracted to a dranko but their girlfriends stopped them (Thankfully).

Bob: Gah! Ugh, I really need to get myself together

Hipopo: Hey atleast it isn’t that bad that time when i asked that pop n princess to give me a kiss

Chack'n: And what happened?

Hipopo: Well… My girlfriend Tamasun got angry at me.

Chack'n: *Phew* Rough Times

Arle: Say Ptolemy, do you have any magic spells?

Ptolemy: Oh why whould you say? I have alot! I can make anyone make them fear for me.

Bob: Oh don’t get her angry, she can turn anyone into cupcakes!

Arle: Umm…

Bob: No Really!

Amitie: Well we really need to get back to our home…

???: Well, Maybe i can help.

Amitie: Hey I remember that voice!

Bob: And who is that?

Ms. Accord: Oh hello Arle, Amitie, and Ringo!

Amitie: Ha, Ha! I knew it was you!

Ms. Accord: Did you teleport from the puyo’s too?

Amitie: Yeah we did…

Ms. Accord: And who are you new friends?

Amitie: Oh well, Bob, Maita, Monsta, Chack'n, Tiki and alot more.

Ms. Accord: Huh i see.

Bob: Hey do you have any idea’s on how to get Arle, Amitie, and Ringo back to their home?

Ms. Accord: Well… I forgot actually.

Ms. Accord: Do you want a puyo match so i can remember what i can do?

Amitie: Sure that will be fine!

Ms. Accord: Okay then…

Amitie: Let’s!

Ms. Accord: Puyo!

Amite and Ms. Accord: Battle!

Post-Match

Ms. Accord: Ah! After that match i finally know how to get back home!

Amitie: Oh yeah! so what is it?

Ms. Accord: Well I learned a spell that can help us get home while i was in our school.

Amitie: Oh goodie!

Satan: What! Why couldnt you pick me instead!?

Klug: And me too!

Bob: Well it’s been nice knowing…

Bob: Hey what a second!

Ringo: Huh? What’s wrong Bob?

Bob: I see some blue stuff around what may be Bub’s head!

Bob: *Gasp* He maybe possessed!

Ringo: Uh Oh…

Arle: This can’t be good!

Bob: Come on guys let’s go!
Cutscene 9, Pre-Match Setting - Rainbow islands, by Cave of Monsters

Bob: Okay guys, be very quiet.

Amitie: Okay…

(Walks closely up to Bub.)

Bob: Bub… Is that you???

???: Who are you calling just Bub?

Bob, Chack'n, Hipopo, Tiki, Ptolemy, Arle, Amitie, Ringo: AHHHHH!!!!

Maita: Nnnnnnnn!!!!

Monsta: Bam bam bam bam bam!

Bob: Bub! What happened to you!?

???: Don’t call me just Bub anymore, call me Dark Bub

Bob: D, D, D… Dark Bub!?

Dark Bub: Yes, Thanks to me i have the most amazing power ever!

Bob: Oh no! He really is possessed!

Ringo: WAIT A MINUTE!

Arle: DARK BUB!?

Ringo: POSSESSED!?

Arle and Ringo: I THINK WE KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!

Dark Bub: Baa! I have been noticed!

Dark Bub: Welp, I’m going to the Cave of Monster’s!

Dark Bub: See yall later!

Bob: Hey! He is going that way!

Bob: Cmon guys! Let’s get my brother back!

Arle: Yeah let’s go!

Carbuncle: Gugugugugu!

(Screen fades in & out)

Setting - Cave of Monster’s

Bob: Ah! He must be here somewhere.

Ringo: I will teach the guy who is possessing him a lesson.

Dark Bub: Ugh! You want to defeat me? well i defeat you instead!

Bob: Hey! Person possessing my brother’s body! Give me back my brother!

Dark Bub: Oh so you want Just Bub huh? Well i will have to give you want ticket to creeper land!

Bob: Cre, Creeper land?

Schezo: For the last time!

Schezo: I

Schezo: AM

Schezo: NOT

Schezo: A

Schezo: CREEPER!

Arle: Oh Schezo! Your here just in time!

Schezo: Huh? What for?

Arle: Well, Dark Bub over their called you a creeper.

Schezo: Oh so like calling me a creeper huh!?

Schezo: Prepare Yourself!

Dark Bub: Brave Fool!

Post-Match

Bub: Ugh… What happened?

Bob, Chack'n, Tiki, Hipopo, Ptolemy, Arle, Amitie, Ringo: Hurray! He is back!

Bub: Huh? What are you guys talking about?

Chack'n: Bub, You were being possessed by something.

Bub: If it was Baron Von Blubba, Ohhh! I’m gonna rip him into pieces!

Bob: Umm… Bub?

Bub: Yeah Bob?

Bob: Look behind you…

Bub: (Look’s Behind)

Ecolo: Hey Mr Schezo, Is it okay if i can have your body next?

Ecolo: It is probably better than Bub’s!

Schezo: What! Eww no!
Cutscene 10, Pre-Match Setting - Rainbow islands, Cave of Monsters

Ringo: Aha! Ecolo, I knew you were behind all of this!

Ecolo: Oh Ringo! I always love to find you anywhere i go!

Ringo: Wait! You where here all the time!?

Ecolo: Yep!

Bub: Um, Arle… Who is that?

Arle: That’s Ecolo, You were being possessed by him.

Satan: What a minute!

Satan: Wasn’t Ecolo the one that possessed you earlier my dear Arly!?

Arle: Well, yeah

Bub: Huh… Maybe he will be the one i will be ripping him into pieces!

Ecolo: Oh try me little green dinosaur!

Bub: I’m a bubble dragon, not a dinosaur.

Arle: Come on guys! Let’s teach Ecolo a lesson!

Carbuncle: Gugugugu!

Amitie: Let’s go!

Ringo: Let’s get to work!

Post-Match

Arle, Amitie. Ringo: Alright! We did it!

Ecolo: Ugh! Beaten again!

Ringo: So are you leave this place or what?

Ecolo: Alright fine i’ll leave! But this not my final retreat, I will be back soon!

Ringo: Ah, I’m glad this is all over.

Amitie: Hey, maybe Accord is done with the spell!

Arle: Yeah, we should probably go back.

Carbuncle: Gugugu.

(Screen fades in & out)

Setting - Bub’s house

Ms. Accord: Oh hey Amitie! I just got done with my spell.

Amitie: Oh thank you Accord! Now we can go home safely now!

Carbuncle: Gugugugugu!

Maita: Nnnnnnnn!

Monsta: Bam bam bam bam bam bam!

Arle: Huh, look’s like Carbuncle doesn’t want to go home.

Ms. Accord: Well Bub it’s almost time to go home, Do you want a wish before we go?

Bub: Wha? A wish?

Ms. Accord: Yep here is a spare metal from that tournament i hosted a while back.

Popoi: What? You had a spare metal that day when we hosted that tournament a while back?

Ms. Accord: Yeah, Sorry for not telling you earlier.

Bub: Well… My wish is…

Bub: Is for you guys to warp between my world and your world.

Bub: You were all so nice to me, and Satan, Thank you for learning Love & Friendship

Satan: Oh! Why your welcome Bub!

Carbuncle: Gugugugugugu!

Maita: Nnnnnnnnn!

Monsta: Una na na na na!

Ms. Accord: Oh what a wonderful wish Bub,

Ms. Accord: I’m sure come true someday…

Ringo: Welp Bub, I guess this goodbye

Ringo: I’m sure your wish will come true someday

Bub: Welp Goodbye!

Arle, Amitie, Ringo, Schezo, Sig, Satan, Accord: Goodbye!

(Beams away)

Bub: Ahh… I’m sure gonna miss them.

Bob: But today was a weird day wasn’t it?

Bub: It sure was Bob… Well come on guys let’s make ourselves at home!

(And so peace was restored to Rainbow Islands, Bub, Bob and his friend’s had happy lives and had no danger what so ever on that day)

The End…?

No comments:

Post a Comment