Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Feli Story

Feli Story

Feli story- Pre-match scene 1: The Mansion From PPF2

Feli: hmmm….

Sig: huh? Feli? what’s happening here?

Feli: ohh just thoughts about Lemres….

Sig: So anything about love…

Feli: Yeah our school is having a prom and I want to invite Lemres to the prom but He is not interested. How can I make him interested?

Sig: I dunno maybe a Puyo match could give me ideas

Feli: OK! so let’s

Sig: play puyo!

Feli story- post-match scene 1: The Mansion From PPF2

Sig: ok I got an Idea! why not wear more “Sexy” clothes. I mean when Raffine wore some very Skimpy clothes one day I got a….

Feli: I get it get more attractive cloths ok bye!

Sig: WHAT! WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID!


Feli story- Pre-match Scene 2: Primp clothing store

Feli: Wow! this store has a lot of options! I’m impressed!

Oshare Bones: Hi there can I help you?

Feli: Wait! Do you work in retail Oshare?

Oshare Bones: yes I do! So can I help you?

Feli: Oh I found the Perfect one!

Oshare Bones: So will you pay for it.

Feli: ok! (gives money)

Oshare Bones: This is not enough money.

Feli: But is says 50% off

Oshare Bones: with credit.

Feli: *Feli screech no.1000*

Oshare Bones: Ok if you win I will give you 50% off

Feli story- Post-match Scene 2: Primp clothing store

Oshare Bones: Ok here is your clothes! hope you do well!

Feli: Ok! Time for tips on how to get Lemres attention

Oshare Bones: Well maybe ask a boy? Maybe like….

Feli: Risukuma! *runs off at Sanic speeds*

Feli story- Pre-match Scene 3: Somewhere is Shuzan

Risukuma: *humming*

Feli: Hey Risukuma!

Risukuma: What!

Feli: RISUKUMA!!!

Risukuma: HUH! Ooohhh… hi Feli!

Feli: Hi there Risukuma! I need help with something. Something to do with love.

Risukuma: Ohhh ok this will be fun *starts thinking noise*

Feli: ???

*A few minutes later*

Risukuma: *still making noises*

Feli: UGH! that’s it I will play Puyo with you in order to stop that annoying noise!

Feli story- Post-match Scene 3: somewhere in Shuzan

Risukuma: Ding thanks to playing Puyo with me I found a solution!

Feli: Ok? What is it?

Risukuma: well I wrote down a solution. so follow the steps to Win over Lemres!

Feli: Hmmm…. Ok this looks reliable enough.. *goes off*
Feli story- Pre-match scene 4: Sasaki’s Fishmongers

Feli: Ok so I did step 1 already and that was to buy some “sexy” clothes so now I’m on to step 2 “to give the special someone a gift”.

Maguro: Well hi there Feli! What are you thinking of?

Feli: Well I’m thinking of a gift for Lemres and not just Some candy because that’s too unoriginal. So do you have an idea of what
Lemres likes other than Candy.

Maguro: Hmmm… I just found this magic lollipop stick but you cant get it unless you play Puyo with me!

Feli: Well ok Time to play Puyo!

Feli story- Post-match scene 4: Sasaki’s Fishmongers

Feli: Can I have the stick now!?

Maguro: Ok ok don’t get impatient *gives Feli the stick*

Feli: Ok I better go now!
Feli story- Pre-match scene 5: Neer Ocean Prince’s Castle

Feli: *annoyed mumbling* That Final Step says I come in in an Impressive way but Baldanders isn’t coming to practice my plan!

Baldanders: *Howling*

Feli: Wait Bal I will come to save you!

*at Ocean Prince’s Castle*

Ocean Prince: GGGRRRR you stupid mutt why aren’t you moving the right way!

Feli: ??? Ocean Prince, what are you doing to my Bal?

Ocean Prince: Wel my car got taken away from me so I wanted to use another method!

Otomo:*yelling from another room* Prince Salde Canarl Shellbrick III get off that mutt or you will get grounded!

Ocean Prince: hmmmm…. I will give you back your Hellhound if you win in a Puyo match

Feli: Ok let’s play Puyo!

Feli story- Post-match scene 5: Ocean Prince’s Castle

Ocean Prince: *SIGH* here is your mutt so go away

Feli: Well I can help you get your car back. *starts Feli Screetch no.3331*

*car gets unlocked*

Otomo: *pants get pulled down* Ahhh!

*royal family laughs*

Otomo: *Blushes super hard*

Ocean Prince: thank you now I will go *car drives away*

Feli: Ok Bal lets go and Practice!

Baldanders: *yip yip*
Feli story- Pre-match scene 6: The sign area

Lemres:*humming*

*Large horn gets blown*

Lemres: AHHHH! um… oh hi there Feli

Feli: Well Hi there Lemres! I got something to say to you!

Lemres: Well what is it?

Feli: Well……. *Teleports*

*at the PPS island*

Feli: I love you and I want you to go to prom with me!

Schezo: Huh… another Pedophile like me!

Feli: Wait? OMG where am I!?

Schezo: well it looks like your at Satan’s tropical island and You also admitted your a Pedophile.

Feli: What no I am not a pedophile!

Schezo: well let’s play Puyo and I will not call you a Pedophile

Feli: OK!

Feli story- Post-match scene 6: The PPS island

Schezo: OK OK I will not call you a pedophile!

Feli: You know now I feel your pain about being called a pedophile

Schezo: thanks!

Feli: ok got to go!
Feli Story- Pre Match scene 7: PPS island

Feli: Well since this place is so hot I must get wet and put on my Bikini before asking Lemres out

Incubus: well hi there my love and how are you doing?

Feli: Wait who are you?

Incubus: I am the great Incubus and I will do anything for you *says this as makeup is falling off*

Feli: I am not going to abandon my baby Lemres! Especially with someone as Ugly as You!

Incubus: OH MY FUDGE CAKES MY MAKEUP IS FALLING OFF *covers his face*

Feli: *Creepy disturbed laugh*

Incubus: GRRRR….. THAT’S IT YOU WILL GO DO “STUFF” WITH ME UNLESS YOU BATTLE ME IN PUYO!

Feli: UGH ok lets battle if this what is happening next

Feli story- Post-match scene: PPS island

Incubus: oh no you beat me! Now I have to go TOODY LOOS! *runs off immaturely*

Feli: Weirdos….. *walks off at an awkward pace*
Feli Story- Pre Match scene 8: PPS island

Feli: Ok it’s time for a swim

*Dives in*

*Splash*

Zoh Daimaoh: AHHH!!! Don’t you dare Splash the great Zoh Daimaoh!

Feli: well what are you going to do to me?

Zoh Daimaoh: *sucks water up on his trunk* I am going to blast you!!! *Sprays water*

Feli: *Feli Screech #2271*

Zoh Daimaoh: AAAHHHH! THAT’S IT LETS PLAY PUYO!!!

Feli story- Post Match scene 8: PPS island

Zoh Daimaoh: GRRRR I will go away but I will come back soon!

Feli: hmm… that cleaned me up very well.

*sees Lemres*

Feli: Daddy Lemres! Oh wait I have to find Bal first!
Feli Story- Pre Match scene 9: PPS island

Feli: hey Bal it’s time to show off to Lemres!

Rider: Oh Hi there Feli! I’m using Baldanders to help me get across the water!

Feli: Don’t you know how to swim?

Rider: uhh… no…

Feli: Well I need Bal Back!

Rider: ok let’s do a Puyo match if you win I will get off Baldanders.

Feli: Ok let’s play Puyo!

Feli story- Post Match scene 9: PPS island

Rider: uh oh! I’m scared!

Feli: Ok I will teach you how to swim.

Rider: Ok so what can I do.

Feli: Just paddle like Bal!

Rider: ok Paddle like Bal paddle like Bal. Hey, I’m doing it I can swim!

Feli: ok Bal let’s go now! Also, Rider just paddle like Bal!

Rider: ok I will!
Feli Story- Pre Match scene 10: PPS island

*Lemres is minding his own business*

*trumpet plays*

Lemres: Wahhh

Feli: Hi there

Lemres: Oh I hi Feli there I was just playing by myself

Feli: I have something to say

Lemres: what is it?

Feli: do you want to go to the prom with me?

Lemres: No

Feli: NO!?!?!?!

Lemres: well I have some Family business that day and even if I didn’t have that I am not interested in going

Feli: GRRRR THATS IT LETS PLAY PUYO!

Feli story- Post Match scene 10: PPS island

Feli: ahhh… now will you come

Lemres: Im going to be honest…. your a r/nicegirl to the point I am sick of you but I have held it off till now!

Feli: Im heartbroken…

Lemres: well… im sorry this is my honest thoughts ok?

Feli: *runs away crying*

Lemres: *sigh* I tried to be honest with her…

No comments:

Post a Comment