Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Suketoudara Story

Suketoudara Story

Suketoudara’s Story-1 Pre-Match Scene Setting 1: Somewhere in the Retro Ray’s path

Suketoudara: Hey hey, everyone! Anyone feel like dancing today? (crickets chirp) Oh man, where did everybody go off to?

Rulue: I think that giant laser behind you might have something to do with it.

Suketoudara: What giant las- (turns around and sees the Retro Ray) AW FIS- (gets engulfed by the laser)

Rulue: Why does that Sa- (gets engulfed by the laser)

Scene Setting 2: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN

Suketoudara: Ooooh, my head… Wha…!? (face turns deep red from seeing Rulue in a white one-piece swimsuit)

Rulue: It’s really hot on this island, didn’t you know? Say, plan on having a Puyo match with a graceful woman like me?

Suketoudara’s Story-1 Post-Match Scene Setting: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN

Suketoudara: Whew, that match felt good.

Rulue: 3…

Suketoudara: Um, why exactly are you counting?

Rulue: 2… no particular reason.

Suketoudara: Yet it’s counting down… you’re not planning on cooking me, are you?

Rulue: 1… I’m not the one who will be cooking you.

Suketoudara: Then who is planning on that?

Rulue: 0.

Suketoudara: (spontaneously lights on fire) AAAGGGHHH, IT BURNS!!! WATER, I NEED WATER!!!

Rulue: Have fun burning up while trying to find a body of water, fish boy… This island’s heat will aid the flames.
Suketoudara’s Story-2 Scene Setting: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN

Suketoudara: (on fire) GYAAAAAAGH! FIRE, I’M ON FIRE!

Seriri: Come into my pool if you desire to live.

Suketoudara: AAARRRGGGHHH! (falls into Seriri’s pool, which extinguishes the flames) Whew, I thought I was a goner there.

Seriri: Same here. Want to play a match? I can’t dance because I don’t have legs like a humanoid.

Suketoudara: Sure thing!
Suketoudara’s Story-3 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN

Suketoudara: Huh. After a few hours, I’ve gotten so used to the heat I don’t burst into flames upon setting foot outside of water. I better not get cocky though, so I’ll just stay near this body of water.

Prince Salde Canarl Shellbrick III: Geez, Otomo can be so annoying espcially with that earring he has! I’m not going back to the castle, so next person I see is getting a Puyo match whether they like it or not! (sees Suketoudara) It’s on, dancer!

Suketoudara: Whoa, are you challenging me to a Puyo match!?

Prince Salde Canarl Shellbrick III: That’s right. Are you just going to stand there like a fishman or are we going to rack up scores like real men!?

Suketoudara: You’re gonna regret challenging me!

Suketoudara’s Story-3 Post Match Scene Setting: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN

Suketoudara: So why exactly are you mad at your butler?

Prince Salde Canarl Shellbrick III: He purchased an earring that prevents me from transforming into a dophin just from being near it! That said, the match we just had gave me the power to transform. I appreciate it if you don’t mention this match to him. (transforms into Ocean Prince)

Ocean Prince: Now I need to skedaddle before he arrives! Toodles. (runs away)
Suketoudara’s story-4 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN

Witch: Arrgh, this heat is absolutely ridiculous! I can’t brew potions in these conditions!

Suketoudara: Hey, forget about potion brewing for now. Just have fun dancing the day away.

Witch: Can it, fish-face! It’s time for Puyo, not dancing!

Suketoudara’s story-4 Post Match Scene Setting: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN

Witch: Grrr, that’s the last straw! Eat some Thunder, you oversized Halibut! (fires off a Thunder spell at Suketoudara, who dodges it but then is lit on fire when a second bolt hits the tree he is next to)

Suketoudara: ARRRGH, NOT AGAIN! (runs off)

Witch: And now my mood is much better. Maybe I should have fish for lunch.
Suketoudara’s Story-5 Scene Setting: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN

Suketoudara: (on fire) WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!!??

Harpy: (singing) La la la la♪

Suketoudara: (on fire) GAAAAAGH, NOT NOW!!!

Harpy: (singing) La la la, la la la, la la la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la♫ (causes a rainstorm that douses Suketoudara)

Suketoudara: Whew, that saved my bacon! Want to have a friendly Puyo match?

Harpy: (singing) La la la la, la la la la♪

Suketoudara: I’ll take that as a yes.
Suketoudara’s Story-6 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN

Incubus: Say, what is a giant legged fish doing out here on a hot day?

Suketoudara: Hey, I resent that remark!

Incubus: Yet it’s true, Suke-boy… maybe, if you lose to me, you will help me seduce Arle-chan.

Suketoudara: Maybe… in your dreams! You’re gonna lose this Puyo match!

Incubus: I’m gonna make you eat your words, Suke-boy…

Suketoudara’s Story Post-Match Scene Setting: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN

Incubus: Damn… looks like I ended up eating my own words along with yours… tata for now, Suke-boy… (walks away calmly)

Suketoudara: Grrr… that Incubus really makes me lose my temper!! I need to step up my dancing…

Suketoudara: (thinking) Now that I think about it, maybe I should play a match against Arle. That girl’s got some mean moves.
Suketoudara’s Story-7 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN

Arle: Agh, this heat is just obnoxious!!! Ice Storm!!! (cools herself down with Ice Storm)

Suketoudara: Hey hey, Arle… it’s your call whether you want to dance or play a match of Puyo Puyo with me…

Arle: I’m going to go with the latter… I’m not confident in my dancing.

Suketoudara’s Story-7 Post-Match Scene Setting: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN

Suketoudara: Well, that was a good match Arle. (lights on fire) YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

Arle: How did that happen!? I didn’t even use a Fire spell!!

Suketoudara: (on fire) GAAAAAGH!!!!! (runs away)

Arle: Being a fish, he must not have learned how to stop, drop, and roll to minimize injury when lit on fire. Ah, I still need to find Carbuncle though.
Suketoudara’s Story-8 Scene Setting: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN

Ocean Prince: What the heck… (sees that Suketoudara is on fire) That fish guy’s on fire! I have to help him out!

Suketoudara: (on fire) AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Ocean Prince: Time for a High Tide! (sprays a fire hose that douses Suketoudara)

Suketoudara: Many thanks, Ocean Prince. You want a Puyo match?

Ocean Prince: Yeah, that’s the idea.

Suketoudara’s Story-9 Scene Setting: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN

Suketoudara: Agh, this heat is just torturous!! Why is this island so intent on cooking me!?

Amitie: Whoa, it’s Suketoudara… again.

Suketoudara: I think we met before, but that blue-hair isn’t with you.

Amitie: I think Sig went off to look for bugs. What’s this about the island wanting to cook you again, Suketoudara?

Suketoudara: Well… (spontaneously lights on fire) AGH, THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH!!

Amitie: Oh, the heat of this island is so nasty that it’s outright cooking you. (starts raining, which douses Suketoudara) Okay, who made it rain?

Suketoudara: I think it was a Harpy, but do you mind playing a match in this rain?

Amitie: I don’t mind. I just hope that I don’t get sick from this.

Suketoudara’s Story-10 Pre-Match Scene Setting: PPS Island

Popoi: Look who has arrived: a giant fish that shall be Mr. Popo’s next meal!

Suketoudara: Oh no! I’m not going to be anybody’s food anytime soon, especially not a cat-like being such as you!

Popoi: Then it shall boil down to a Puyo Puyo match between us! If you win, you will live but should I win you’re going in my stomach!

Suketoudara: Then it’s on! I’m not gonna lose when it’s my life on the line!

Suketoudara’s Story-10 Post-Match Scene Setting:

Popoi: Looks like you get to live. You’re still at the bottom of the Pecking Order though, so no promotion for you. Ta-Ta, Nyan! (leaves)

Suketoudara: (shivers) No… I won’t let anybody eat me! Not that cat, not the Witch, and not even the Ocean Prince even if he finds me disobedient! I don’t think that Satan plans to eat me, but I should avoid his castle just to be on the safe side.

No comments:

Post a Comment