Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Fever Final

Fever Final

Fever Finale - Intro - Puyo Puyo SUN castle

Doppelganger Arle: This is the third time reviving you.

Strange Klug: Well, Sorry about that.

Strange Klug: But remember our promise, I’ll buy for you time until I have my full power to destroy everything.

Doppelganger Arle: *Chuckles* Let’s see about this.

Strange Klug: But the problem is if this at the third time, that’ll be impossible to do.

Doppelganger: Well, According to your book, There’s something that you missed, and it wasn’t even written.

Strange Klug: Right, My book isn’t that full yet because of my memories were lying on that other body I have.

Doppelganger Arle: So you’re interested, well, to do this you need to do 1 Sacrifice.

Strange Klug: 1 Sacrifice?

Doppelganger Arle: Yes… *Whispers*

Strange Klug: I don’t know did when did you know that or how did you know about this thing, but fine, I’ll do that.

Fever Finale Stage 1 - Amitie vs Accord - Puyo Puyo Sun, the beach.

Amitie: They are gone, I’m with the students on the beach.

Amitie: Ringo Went to stop Ecolo

Amitie: And Arle Said that she’ll go find Carbuncle because She lost him.

Amitie: Even though I Couldn’t get this thing off my mind.

Amitie: I remember I met Arle in the castle before fighting Klug.

Amitie: How couldn’t she remember that…?

Accord: Is there something, Amitie?

Amitie: Ms.Accord…

Accord: I see that there’s something that you can’t make it out.

Accord: So how about a Puyo quiz match to calm yourself.

Amitie: A Puyo Quiz again…?

After the fight

Amitie: Ms.Accord, There’s something That I can’t get rid off my mind.

Accord: What is it?

Amitie: I met Arle before saving Klug, but Her eyes were red, with a red outfit, and carbuncle wasn’t with her, I thought maybe that was just my imagination.

Accord: When you think About this, Was that really Your imagination?

Amitie: Huh? What do you mean by that?

Accord: Just think about it, Maybe that’s Another Arle Or a doppelganger.

Amitie: Doppel-What now?

Accord: Perhaps, You should go ask Arle herself, She might know about this.

Accord: Oh, and if you do that, go to Lemres, He might be a big help too.

Amitie: Thank you for the advice Ms.Accord! I’ll be going now.

Accord: Take care of yourself.

Popoi: Didn’t she take the wrong way?

Accord: Oh, My, Maybe things will turn bad right now.
Fever Finale Stage 2- Lemres vs Pierrot - Puyo Puyo sun Island - The forest

Lemres: I’m making sure that there are no missing students over there.

Lemres: It’s been a rough day since then.

Lemres: At least Feli is okay right now.

Pierrot: I wonder about that.

Lemres: Oh my, It’s you from the last time again.

Pierrot: Right, Glad you remembered who made this to Feli.

Lemres: *Chuckles* I’m Not angry at all of what did you do to Feli, But maybe mad.

Lemres: But I told you, I’m Not mad at yourself, but only what did you do to my underclassman.

Pierrot: Even if one of your underclassman erased by your underclassman too?

Lemres: Hm…? What do you mean by that?

Pierrot: What do I mean is that something will happen to Amitie right now.

Lemres: Wait a moment, What did you say?

Lemres: Who are you exactly behind the mask you have?

After the fight.

Pierrot: Good thing I Bought him more time, He’ll have to repay that later.

Lemres: She’s Gone.

Lemres: What is she talking about, Not even that, She mentioned that something will happen to Amitie.

Lemres: …

Feli: I heard everything, Lemres…

Lemres: Oh, Feli.

Lemres: Just go and tell this to Ms.Accord now.

Feli: Roger that.

Lemres: I need to hurry too.

—-

Sig: I found a shiny Bug.

Raffina: Well, Congratulations on that.

Raffina: (I still hate it when I see it around here.)

Lidelle: Um, Ms.Accord, Don’t you think that Lemres, Feli, Amitie, Late? Not only that, I don’t see Klug around here…

Ms.Accord: Something is really weird about this, Don’t you think so, Popoi?

Popoi: I think if you’ve been more careful about this.

Ms.Accord: I feel like something bad will happen to Amitie, I guess I should go and—

Feli: She is Missing, And she will be kidnapped too.

Ms.Accord: What…?
Fever Finale Stage 3 - Amitie vs Strange Klug - Puyo Puyo SUN island - The forest.

Amitie: Arle? Where are you, Arle?

Amitie: Man, I’m So lost right now.

Amitie: I don’t think I can find Arle or Lemres here.

Amitie: Did I just turned the wrong way or something?

Strange Klug: Weather if you are lost or not, It’s time to erase you for the right time.

Amitie: Klug?

Amitie: Wait, that’s not Klug.

Strange Klug: Hmph, this time you will be the one who will disappear now, and take that power.

Amitie: Huh? What power?

Amitie: I don’t understand, but whether if it is the third time! I’ll stop you and get Klug back!

After the fight

Amitie: Somehow I managed to win.

Amitie: Huh? What’s that light on the ground?

Strange Klug: This is what will you get for beating me.

Strange Klug: You and your hat will be a perfect ritual, And you will be a perfect Sacrifice.

Amitie: Wait, What Sacrifice?

Amitie: Anyway I have to get out of here.

Amitie: Ow! that thing is having walls too?!

Strange Klug: There’s no running away from your fate!

Amitie: What should I do now…?

Amitie: SOMEBODY HEEEEEEEEEELP!

Lemres: That voice just now…!

Lemres: Oh no…! Am I late?

Lidelle: Lemres…?!

Lemres: Oh! Raffina, Lidelle, Sig, Did you just heard Amitie’s Voice?

Raffina: Yeah, It led us to here.

Sig: We were separated, we are here to find you, and the other one with Ms.Accord to find the rest.

Lemres: I see then, It’ll be obvious to be in the castle, but I don’t think that so…

Lidelle: I saw Some underground place over there, She might be there, I guess.

Raffina: And there’s a tower over there, I don’t think She’ll be in the underground or something.

Lemres: I know that you are there, Feli.

Feli: …!, Right… According to my inductions… She’s on the tower…

Raffina: I see that you are really wanted to be close with Lemres.

Feli: Tell that to yourself…

Lemres: Then we should hurry there then.
Fever Finale - Stage 4 - Raffina vs Arle

Arle: Huh? What are you guys doing here?

Lemres: Oh, Arle, What are you doing here?

Arle: I… Uh…

Raffina: …

Sig: Raheena?

*Some sad music going*

Raffina: I’m really pissed off today.

Raffina: WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!

Arle: Huh…?

Lidelle: R-Raffina, Please calm down…

Raffina: Just look at your actions, You are really different today.

Raffina: Even Amitie Noticed your actions, She went all of the ways to look for you, to help you!

Raffina: Not only that, She was sad, Confused about what really happened!

Arle: Amitie…

Lemres: Raffina, S-Stop it for a moment, I don’t think Arle is really feeling well, Let her rest.

Raffina: Fine! If you don’t Spill it out already, we have to Puyo battle then to come to your senses!

Arle: Eh….?

After the battle.

Raffina: Right, You don’t even look the usual Arle when you are playing Playing puyo.

Arle: I… I don’t even know…

Lidelle: Arle, no need to be in a panic, Raffina is always that way.

Arle: I don’t know even what to do right now After she took carbuncle, She is even trying to change everyone… I couldn’t stand that…

Lemres: Arle…

Arle: I’m really useless… to protect Amitie… Ringo… And even everyone else…

Arle: I’m Real sorry!

Raffina: She ran off! Wait a moment!

Lemres: Stop it, Raffina, What did you do didn’t satisfy me at all.

Lidelle: I’m really sorry about that… But I guess she is right, Yet, I’m not happy with what she did right now.

Lidelle: Lately, She has been acting weird after Amitie mentioned that at that time, even after she lost carbuncle.

Lemres: …You’re right.

Raffina: Tch…

Sig: We can think about that later… Right now, we have something to do.

Feli: Right now… We have to save Amitie…

Sig: I’m really aware of Arle, But, Maybe Amitie can help Arle, Since both, they are like Friends.

Lemres: …You got a point there.

Raffina: Then let’s go.

Raffina: (I’m really pissed off at her…)
Fever Finale Stage 5- Sig vs Yu - The tower

Raffina: So we are in the tower now.

Lidelle: It doesn’t look like a tower though…

Lemres: Because there’s nothing that we go up or something.

Feli: No, There’s one.

Lemres: What do you mean exactly?

Feli: This one at the wall said, “The one who shall answers all of the questions from a ghost will make the path open”

Lidelle: A-A ghost…?!

Yu: Hello… I’m Yu… Not a cheerful ghost anymore…

Raffina: That’s Yu!

Raffina: But that’s weird, Rei should be with him…

Yu: I’m Not fine at all… Because Rei Isn’t with me this time…

Sig: You can be cheerful…

Yu: Huh…?

Sig: I mean… You can get cheerful when rei isn’t around too.

Lidelle: Yeah, It makes it like you are the special ghost here.

Yu: Everyone…

Yu: Okay then! Time for a scary maths ghostly quiz!

Yu: Question 1: what’s 47 72 61 76 65 79 61 72 64?

Sig: Graveyard?

Yu: Correct! Now question 2: What’s 67 68 6f 73 74?

Yu: Uhhhh, 67 68 6f 73 74? It’s ghost.

Yu: Correct!

Yu: Answering them all correctly will Have a Scary yet amazing Puyo Battle!

Sig: Yay!

After the fight

Yu: THe quiz show is now over!

Yu: See you in the graveyard!

Lidelle: He is gone.

Lemres: Well, A path opened, Let’s go now.
Fever finale stage 6 - Feli Vs Lemres - Puyo Puyo sun island - the tower

Sig: we are on the the pre-final floor

Lidelle: *huff huff* how many floors did we take on?

Lemres: we’ve been up to many challenges, we couldn’t even stop there.

Lemres: let’s read this thing again.

Lemres: “A girl who has a crush to someone shall fight”

Lemres: I wonder what does this mean…

Feli: heheheheheh…

Lemres: Oh, is there something Feli?

Feli: The time has come now…

Lidelle: aah! She is in her scary mode…

Feli: Heeeeeeeeee!

Lemres: it looks like I need to calm her a little.

After the fight

Lemres: a path opened, we are good to go.

Feli: yeah…
Fever finale - stage 7 - Lidelle vs Raffina - the tower

Lemres: and the last floor said “a shy girl shall fight an elegant woman”

Sig: it sounds like that Lidelle and Raffina should have a match.

Lidelle: uh… Raffina?

Raffina: hm…? What it is?

Lidelle: About what did you say to Arle, you were really brave to say.

Raffina: What about it?

Lidelle: I want to be just like you… To get rid of my shyness of course.

Raffina: If you really wanted to, then we should have a Puyo match.

Lidelle: this is what we’ve been doing all along.

After the fight

Raffina: Now let’s go!

Sig: Yeah…!

*the stairs destroyed while Raffina and Sig were running*

Lidelle: Ahh!

Lemres: Lidelle! are you okay?

Lidelle: yeah, I’m so sorry for grabbing my hand, I was about to fall though…

Feli: *death stare sprite*

Lidelle: Oh, uh, uhm, I’m really sorry…!

Raffina: Lidelle, Feli, Lemres, are you okay?

Lemres: No need, we’ll find a way to go up, you guys hurry.

Sig: uh-huh, we’ll go ahead, please be okay.

Lidelle: it looks like they are gone…

Lemres: let’s go bring anyone while they are at it, ASAP.

—–

???: (Amitie? Wake up, Amitie…)

Amitie: (…That voice… Is it from my hat…?)

Amitie: Uhhhh…

Amitie: Wait, Where am I?!

Strange Klug: it’s a good thing that you woke up.

Amitie: K-Klug, wait, that’s Klug’s look like!

Strange Klug: are you still comparing me to that boy again?

Amitie: A-Anyway, what’s going on?

Amitie: What’s that cell that I’m the only one in.

Amitie: and what are these circles with these words that I can’t read?

Strange Klug: Silence, It doesn’t matter about about your babbling

Strange Klug: but you’ll be erased from your existence, and your disappearance will have a meaning.

Amitie: A meaning…?

Strange Klug: That Klug you know will not exist anymore.

Strange Klug: And the only one will remain here… Is me.

Strange Klug: *evil laugh*

Amitie: …Klug will disappear?!

Amitie: I have to do something…-

*Amitie lies down*

Strange Klug: It’s meaningless.

Strange Klug: Even if you try, You won’t change anything, Not even saving your friend.
Fever finale stage 8- Sig vs Strange Klug - puyo puyo SUN island - the top of the tower

Sig: Ami!

Raffina: Wait, that’s him again.

Strange Klug: So you came to much far.

Strange Klug: But the time is nearly perfect

Strange Klug: because no one will stop me.

Raffina: And here we just though we finished him.

Strange Klug: But this is too perfect.

Strange Klug: No one will stop me and we will reunite again.

Sig: …No.

Strange Klug: why?

Sig: because you bullied bugs, and Amitie.

Strange Klug: that’s all?

Sig: and you’ll get smacked down by a puyo match…!

After the match

Strange Klug: you may won, but it is too late.

Sig: I’ll take the 3 pieces.

Sig: …Huh?

Raffina: It won’t come back!?

Strange Klug: heh heh heh, *Loud evil laugh that can be headed around the tower*

Raffina: eh?

Strange Klug: this is strange, how will you stop me, because the Klug you know will no exist.

Sig: *confusing and worried sound*

Raffina: …
Fever finale stage 9 - Raffina vs Strange Klug - PuyoSun island - The top of the tower

Raffina: Sig, I have an idea.

Sig: eh, what is it?

Raffina: *gossips* Now do it already!

Sig: Okay then…!

Raffina: Hey Klug!

Strange Klug: Hm…? What is it!

Raffina: You a not going to win here!

Strange Klug: So what…?

Raffina: Well because I’m elegant, Strong woman…

Raffina: …And You are still the weak Klug I know!

Strange Klug: What did you say?

Strange Klug: Well, looks like that you are challenging me, but I’ll end you right there!

Raffina: Then a puyo match will do!

After the fight

Raffina: I almost won.

Raffina: but at least I took the time here.

Strange Klug: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

Sig: Cyan!

Sig: I broke the cell, and I ruined the circle.

Strange Klug: what did you do?!

Sig: Amitie, are you okay?
Before stage 10

Amitie: …

Amitie: …Where am I?

Amitie: wait a moment, that’s Arle.

Doppelganger Arle: …

Amitie: Wait for me! There’s something I wanted to say!

Amitie: …! When I touched her, she was like a ghost.

Doppelganger Arle: …Why? Why does it have to be like this…?

Doppelganger Arle: All I wanted is to have a place with everyone… And yet they respect Her more than me…!

Amitie: Huh? So this is It…

Doppelganger Arle: If this is the case…

Doppelganger Arle: then I will take her place to be with everyone…

Amitie: Huh, wait a moment, that’s not true!

Amitie: If rethink about it you can at least-!

——

Fever Finale Stage 10 - Amitie vs Strange Klug

Amitie: Ugh…

Amitie: Sig…?

Sig: Hey, Amitie.

Amitie: say, where am I right now?

Sig: We are at the top at the tower, you were kidnapped.

Amitie: Kidnapped? Now I Remember…!

Strange Klug: now you ruined everything…!

Strange Klug: Good thing that you dropped everything behind, so I can take it just in case.

Sig: Oh, Whoops.

Raffina: Good job Sig for being useless now.

Strange Klug: *evil laugh*, Now then.

Strange Klug: Now then young lady With the red puyo hat, you’re coming first.

Amitie: was that supposed to be me…?

Amitie: THEN NO THANK YOU!

Strange Klug: huh…?

Amitie: First off, You took Klug, so I drived you off.

Amitie: then you came again, kidnapping me, and putting me in a cell and some circles with words that I can’t read.

Amitie: Now, You are coming to me and you want to do this thing all over again!

Strange Klug: But-

Amitie: NO BUTS! NOW I AM REALLY MAD!

Amitie: ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS A PUYO BATTLE!

After the fight

Raffina: I guess that was Amitie when she is mad.

Amitie: that match was really fun though.

Sig: …

Raffina: … guess I’ll take that back…

Strange Klug: …

Amitie: Oh yeah right, I should take these 3 keys!

Strange Klug: …You really think so?

Amitie, raffina, and Sig: …?

Strange Klug: I’m going to unleash my full power on all of you now!

Raffina: what’s that power.

Sig: my right hand feels… Something off…

Amitie: Is he… Unleashing something?!

Strange Klug: You are going down first, HYDORANGEA!

Amitie: ehh? What?!
Fever Finale - FINAL STAGE - Everyone from fever except Klug (Choosing 1 character, DLC included ) Vs Strange Klug

Lemres: FOŘET NOIRE!

Amitie: That’s…!

Feli: We arrived at time.

Raffina: Everyone’s here too!

Ms.Accord: Sorry for being late at all, looks like you’ve done well, everyone.

Sig: …And Yu, Rei, and anyone which they are weird are around here.

Onion pixy: Onion! On~! Onion!

Donguri Gaeru: Ribbit! Ribit~!

Strange Klug: What. That wasn’t the plan here!

Lidelle: Th-This is your end…! Now bring Klug back…!

Strange Klug: Say that to yourself, I won’t do it Even-

Strange Klug: Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! I will not do it! I won’t let your sunburn me all over again! I’ll be free!

Lemres: Is that Klug?

Feli: Looks like He is talking to “Himself” who is locked inside the book.

Raffina: I see then… He is really annoying though.

Strange Klug: I-I’ll take you whatever you on.

Strange Klug: I won’t let ANYONE stop me!

Sig: Looks like this is our job to stop him, Amitie, Raffina, Everyone.

Raffina: Looks like so.

Amitie: Well, It looks like with Puyos…!

Everyone Else: We Battle!

After the fight

Strange Klug: N-No Way.

Amitie: Did we… do it?

Strange Klug: Wait, Not anything but these three items!

Ms.Accord: I’ll take that as well

*POOF*

Klug: …

Klug: Finally, I’m free.

Amitie: Goodie! Now Klug back to his usual self!

Klug: Well, I know what happened, But I wasn’t doing anything weird, right?

Lemres: …

Arle: Amitie!

Amitie: Oh! Arle!

Raffina: Hmph, about time to show up, you were late.

Arle: I’m So sorry, If I listened to you at least, I wouldn’t be able to know what did you wanted… And Yet, I…

Carbuncle: Gu…

Amitie: It’s Okay Arle, It’s all about That “Arle”, right?

Arle: Yeah…

???: Ahahaha, What a late time to say sorry.

Lemres: …! That voice!

Pierrot: But what such a perfect time to Change this world now.

Feli: ….!

Raffina: Guess I haven’t mistaken that YOU ARE the one who ruined my mission here!

Pierrot: Really? Well, I’m Not sorry at all.

Feli: …Can you stop hiding your face…

Pierrot: What about so?

Arle: Because, I already know who you are, You are a doppelganger me.

Pierrot: …Yes that’s right.

Doppelganger Arle: I’m The other Arle; A doppelganger

Lemres: …!

Amitie: A double-Ganger?! What is that?!

Amitie: Wait…

Arle: Huh, What’s the matter Amitie?

Amitie: Stop it, Arle’s Lookalike, Replacing her won’t get any solution, Just listen to me!

Doppelganger Arle: What, Even After you Interfered to my dream, You still gonna do your foolish reasons!

Amitie: Just listen to me, You can be here with her place too, without even erasing her and other stuff.

Doppelganger Arle: Even so, You still gonna believe in fun, and friendship, while I’m Not the one who likes these stuff.

Amitie: But there has to be a way!

Arle: Amitie…

Sig: Me too, I do like Arle too, Even if there are both of Arles I wouldn’t mind that too.

Raffina: Weather if there are two Arles, It’ll be Okay.

Amitie: Everyone, Yeah, If that’s so, We are going to call you: Dopelre!

Amitie: …This isn’t the final name though, I need to come with better ones…

Arle: Amitie… Everyone…

Doppelganger Arle: You still don’t understand… What pain I’ve been through…

Lemres: Huh? these powers…!

Doppelganger Arle: Right… I still have the dark mage’s power, the dark prince powers, and the time traveler powers…

Doppelganger Arle: I won’t… Let them go in waste.

Doppelganger Arle: Everything… I’ve done until now, my wish… Will come true…

Arle And Amitie: …?

Doppelganger Arle: I’ll now change this world… Now!

*Screen fades to white*

Amitie: Wh-What’s going on?!-

Arle: kaa-kun! Amitie! Everyone!-

F E V E R F I N A L E E N D

No comments:

Post a Comment