Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Chico Story

Chico story

Chico’s Story-1 Pre-Match Scene Setting 1: Ruins

Chico: Whew. That was some intense training we completed, Dragon.

Dragon: GAO GAO! (Yes it was, Master.)

Chico: (sniffs the air) What the… Smoke!? That’s coming from the direction of my tribe’s village! (runs off)

Dragon: GAO GAO! (Hey Master, wait for me!)

Chico: (sees that the entire village is ablaze) No… of all the times that a disaster struck, it had to be while I was off training. (sees someone shrouded in shadow) Who could that be?

????: Hahahahahahahaha!! Slaughtering these folks was easy for me after stealing all those power-enhancing crystals. A pity that I couldn’t kill that Chico girl along with her pet, but I don’t need to worry about them. Once I obtain more power, I will kill my other… Hahahahahahahaha!!

Chico: Huh? Satan just arrived, but he hasn’t noticed me. He’s focusing on whoever that person is.

Satan: You intend to kill Arle? I’m not going to let you do that!

????: You’re no match for me! (blasts Satan away towards Chico)

Satan: AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!

????: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (runs off)

Chico: (runs to Satan) Oh dear… are you alright?

Satan: (stands up) I’ll live, but… Doppelganger Arle… how did she… get so powerful? Did she compromise your family’s temple while you were training?

Chico: Looks like we’ll be searching there… Dragon. (walks off)

Dragon: GAO! (Coming, Master!)

Satan: I better follow her… (walks after them)

Scene Setting 2: Inside the temple of Chico’s family

Chico: That doppelganger of Arle… not only did she kill my entire tribe, but she also stole the remaining power-enhancing crystals that were in here!!

Satan: Here, you’ll need these. (hands Chico two large rucksacks) After Schezo stole most of the crystals in this temple, I fought him in a Puyo Puyo match and stole most of them back when I won. I now return them to you, the rightful owner of the crystals.

Chico: Thank you, Satan. To be honest, I have no idea what I should do now…

Satan: How about a Puyo match to clear your thoughts?

Chico: Alright then…

Chico’s Story-1 Post-Match Scene Setting: Inside the temple of Chico’s family

Chico: I now know what has to be done. I must bury my fallen tribe members and avenge them… (tears begin to form in her eyes, but Chico wipes them away) No, I must be strong…

Satan: It’s alright.

Chico: … (tears begin to form in her eyes) *sniff* *sniff* (begins crying) Why!? Why did that have to happen!?
Chico’s Story-2 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Ruins

Chico: Finally, my fallen tribe members have been buried… I’ll have to get stronger though… Satan isn’t here, so we’ll have to travel.

Dragon: GAO GAO! (Master, I have a idea!)

Chico: What is it, Dragon?

Dragon: GAO GAO! (We play Puyo against each other!)

Chico: Alright then.

Chico’s Story-2 Post-Match Scene Setting 1: Ruins

Chico: A dimensional flux? Is this safe, Dragon?

Dragon: GAO! (Only one to find out!)

Chico: You’re right. (enters dimensional flux)

Dragon: GAO! (My turn now!) (enters dimensional flux)

Scene Setting 2: Suzuran Shopping District

Chico: This is a pretty town. I have no idea what this place is called though…

Risukuma: Hmm, she’s similar to Ringo yet different… I’ll ask her name before challenging her to a match.

Chico’s Story-3 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Suzuran Shopping District

Risukuma: Hello there, miss. I am Risukuma. Who might you be?

Chico: The name’s Chico. Do you intend to play a Puyo match against me?

Risukuma: That’s the plan. Are you on?

Chico: I’ll entertain you for a bit, so it’s on indeed.

Risukuma: That’s the spirit, young one!

Chico’s Story-3 Post-Match Scene Setting: Suzuran Shopping District

Risukuma, For a young girl, you’re surprisingly powerful.

Chico: Oh no! That’s so embarrasing to my ancestors!

Risukuma: I may be a bit strange, but I can obviously tell that you seem to resemble a lady that I know. Her name’s Ringo Andou, but unlike you she’s a normal human girl.

Chico: Is this ‘Ringo’ by any chance a friend of someone that you know?

Risukuma: Why yes, she is. She’s friends with a sweet blonde human named Amitie and a human girl known as Arle.

Chico: Wonderful! I need to reach her and tell her about something that happened.

Risukuma: There have been dimensional fluxes appearing everywhere lately. Arle went through one already, so if you use them you could easily catch up to her.

Chico: Okay then. Thank you, Risukuma! (runs off to find a dimensional flux)
Chico’s Story-4 Scene Setting: Zigzag Peak

Chico: I’m not sure why, but when I entered that first dimensional flux I haven’t seen my Dragon at all. I only hope that he’s alright.

Hohow Bird: (offscreen) Hohow!

Chico: Must be some sort of bird making that noise.

Hohow Bird: Hohow hohow hohow!

Chico: I’m guessing that you want to play a Puyo match against me?

Hohow Bird: Hohow hohow!

Chico’s Story-5 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Zigzag Peak

Chico: Hm? (dimensional flux appears far over her head) Whoa! (sees Sig emerge from the dimensional flux while falling)

Sig: (as he’s falling) This has to be some sort of sick joke. The blue thing didn’t lead to new bugs.

Chico: Wind Blast! (aims her staff upward and the tip glows briefly as she uses a spell)

Sig: (feels his fall slow before reaching the ground) Did you slow down my fall, miss?

Chico: I did… um, who are you?

Sig: The name’s Sig. I can tell that you’re not from around here. What’s your name?

Chico: My name’s Chico.

Sig: Excellent and thank you, Chico. I just made a major breakthrough in Puyo. I call this new technique an Ultimate Attack. We should have a match here and now so that you know what I’m talking about.

Chico: That sounds like a good idea.

Chico’s Story-5 Post-Match Scene Setting: Zigzag Peak

Chico: That was a good match, Sig.

Sig: Yeah, but I do wonder… Why are you here?

Chico: Truth be told, I’m searching for Arle and her friends Amitie and Ringo.

Sig: You seem sad, Chico. Did something happen to you?

Chico: Yes… my entire village was destroyed while I was off training, and the inhabitants were all killed by a doppelganger of Arle. I… I… (breaks down crying) *sob*

Sig: Oh… (begins to gently strokes Chico’s hair to console her) Feel better?

Chico: Yes… *sniff* Thank you…

Sig: (thinking as he continues to console Chico) This girl has become emotionally vulnerable as a result of losing her family and most of her friends when her village was destroyed. Darn it, why am I consoling her?! She might end up falling for me because of this!!
Chico’s Story-6 Scene Setting: Ta-Toon-Da Castle

Chico; This is a very peculiar world that I’ve entered. Just like the world where I come from, magic is quite common. I’m going to guess that you’re a student at the nearest Magic School, should they exist here. I’ve never been to one myself, but I do know of their existence.

Sig: Yeah; I’m a student at Primp Town’s Magic School. It’s not the only one as Feli and Lemres, two people that I know about, study at a Magic School in another town that’s close by. I like bugs to the point where I enjoy looking for them and catching them.

Feli: (meditating) Oh great spirits of the castle, lend me your power! Show me the location of my Lemres!

Chico: Somehow, I get the feeling that we shouldn’t bother her.

Sig: That’s Feli. She’s very skilled in divination and showers Lemres with affection every opportunity she has.

Feli: (opens her eyes) The spirits have forewarned me of your arrival, young one. However, they did not give a name.

Chico: My name’s Chico. You must be Feli.

Feli: The spirits told me that you would know my name from the blue-haired bug lover. We should celebrate our meeting with a Puyo match, Chico.
Chico’s Story-7 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Ta-Toon-Da Castle

Chico: That was a good match, miss Feli.

Feli: Yes, it was. Lemres is near, I can feel it.

Lemres: Candyyyyy…

Sig: Oh no… Lemres must have gone into sweets withdrawal.

Feli: Thankfully, I have the solution for that. Hey Lemres-sempai, have a meatopia chocolate bar. (throws a chocolate bar at Lemres)

Lemres: (catches the chocolate bar, opens the wrapper, and eats the entire bar) Mmm, that was tasty. To avoid littering… (vaporizes the chocolate bar wrapper) Thank you, Feli-kouhai.

Sig: Did we just step into a Persona game?

Chico: I think it would have to be either 3, 4, or Q. I’m not up to date on the Persona series, to be honest.

Lemres: Oh, hey there. I didn’t notice you until now because of sweets withdrawal. The name’s Lemres. Who are you, little one?

Chico: My name’s Chico. It’s nice to meet you, Lemres.

Lemres: Now that I’m not in withdrawal, how about we have a Puyo match?

Chico’s Story-7 Post-Match Scene Setting: Ta-Toon-Da Castle

Feli: I’m impressed at how powerful you are, Chico. You must be around 20 or 30.

Chico: I’m only around 10 years old, to be honest. My tribe didn’t use anti-aging spells when they were alive. Even if they had used them, there’s no way that I would have a romantic relationship with Lemres. I don’t even know his age, plus you seem more likely to marry him Feli.

Feli: Why, thank you Chico. I think Lemres is around 19, but he never gives a direct answer when people ask him about his age.

Lemres: When they were alive… That must mean that they…

Chico: Yes… they were massacred… A doppelganger of Arle was responsible… (break down crying) *sob*

Sig: (begins to gently stroke Chico’s hair to console her) It’s alright, I’m here for you Chico.

Lemres: She must be emotionally vulnerable as a result of seeing the aftermath of her tribe being murdered.

Feli: I share the same sentiments, Lemres.

Lemres: I agree with what she was saying before this. I personally would see Chico not as a romantic partner, but a little sister.

Chico’s Story-8 Scene Setting 1: Primp Town Forest

Ringo: It seems that our Puyo matches keep sending us places. How does that even work anyway? It’s so… unscientific!

Maguro: Beats me… Risukuma actually told me about something odd before the match we had sent us here.

Ringo: What is it that he said?

Maguro: He said that some weird tribal girl who resembles you was looking for Arle.

Dragon: GAO GAO! (sends Maguro flying before he falls and crashes into the trees)

Ringo: Oh, dear… That is one big lizard…

Dragon: GAO GAO! (starts chasing Ringo)

Ringo: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Scene Setting 2: Somewhere else in the forest

Chico: That was a lady’s scream… Primp Town and its surroundings are supposed to be peaceful though…

Frankendad: Freh…

Frankenson: Freh…

Chico: Do you two intend on challening me to a Puyo match?

Frankensteins: Freh freh.
Chico’s Story-9 Scene Setting: Primp Town Forest

Carbuncle: Guu guu guu…

Chico: You must be Carbuncle. Do you want me to accompany you?

Carbuncle: Guu guu guu guu guu (Shoop Da Whoop mouth appears on his gem) IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER, BBLLAARRGGHH! (fires a laser at Chico, who dodges it)

Chico: Whoa, you want to play a Puyo match first?

Carbuncle: Guu guu guu.

Chico’s Story-10 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Primp Town Forest

Maguro: (wakes up from unconsciousness and gets up) Oh, my head… that dragon must have sent me flying…

Chico: (talking to herself) I need to find him. Dragon tends to get worried when I’m not near him.

Maguro: That girl looks odd… I wonder if I can get her attention somehow… Aha, the Beauty Beam should work!

Chico: Hmm… was that guy talking to himself?

Maguro: Don’t fail on me now… BEAUTY BEAM!!! (his hair parts for a short time so his eyes flash at Chico)

Chico: Who are you? Are you seeking to battle me in Puyo?

Maguro: (thinking) What the heck!? It didn’t work on her!? (normal speech) The name’s Maguro. If you want a Puyo battle against me, you’ve asked for it!

Chico: You’re on, Maguro! My name is Chico.

Chico’s Story-10 Post-Match Scene Setting 1: Primp Town Forest

Maguro: No way!? The dragon that attacked me and sent me flying was your pet!?

Chico; Yeah, it is. He tends to get aggressive when I’m not around him or when he meets strangers. Now if you excuse me, I need to look for him before resuming my search for Arle. (runs off)

Maguro: So that was Chico, eh? Interesting… I never would have imagined that she of all things would be immune to my Beauty Beam…

Scene Setting 2: Somewhere else in the Forest

Chico: Well, that was pretty fun.

Carbuncle: (drops to the ground from under Chico’s dress) Guu guu guu guu, guu guu guu guu guu guu guu.

Chico: (teasing laugh) Hee hee hee, silly Carbuncle… Did you hitch a ride up my dress? Oh, yes you did♥

Carbuncle: Guu guu guu. Guu guu guu guu.

No comments:

Post a Comment