Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Klug Story

Klug story

Klug’s Story-1 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Empty Field outside Primp Town

Klug: (looks at a massive laser) Wow, I can’t believe that I was able to build this thing with your help Lemres.

Lemres: I was feeling generous. We should do a test firing to see if the Retro Ray actually works. I based it off a modified blueprint of that sun-enlargening device that Satan used some time ago.

Klug: Only problem is, there’s no energy for the Retro Ray right now. Could a Puyo Puyo match fix the energy issue?

Lemres: I don’t see why it couldn’t. You’re on!

Klug’s Story-1 Post-Match Scene Setting: Empty Field outside Primp Town

Klug: That match did it! The Retro Ray’s energy meter is at 100%! Time to fire it! (activates the Retro Ray)

Lemres: Woohoo! I wonder what exactly will happen from here. (sees the Retro Ray continue off into the distance).

Klug: Okay… it should stop any minute now… (Retro Ray continues firing)

Lemres: Looks like this could take awhile. Got any candy on you?
Klug’s Story-2 Scene Setting: Empty Field outside Primp Town

Amitie: (notices that the Retro Ray is still firing) Hey, is that thing still going?

Klug: Yep.

Amitie: Did you hit anything yet?

Klug: That’s a good question. Want to play a match to pass some time?

Amitie: Sure, I have nothing better to do right now.

Klug’s Story-3 Scene Setting 1: Empty Field outside Primp Town

Klug: Whew, that was a good match Amitie.

Amitie: That was fun. We should play another match soon, Klug.

Scene Setting 2: Primp Town Magic School

Ms. Accord: Just look at him! (points at Popoi, who is wearing Mr. Popo’s hat)

Lidelle: Popoi?

Popoi: Can it, maggots! You shall address me as Mr. Popo!

Ms. Accord: That’s another thing! He wants to be called Mr. Popo!

Scene Setting 3: Primp Town Forest

Rulue: (clad in her attire from pre-Puyo Puyo ~n) WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO ME?!!!

Scene Setting 4: Somewhere Else in the Forest

Arle: This is odd… Where did Carbuncle disappear to?

Hohow Bird: (talking into a walkie-talkie) Roger Hero Unit, this is completely weird, over.

Scene Setting 5: Primp Town Museum

Schezo: (sees that the entire museum is in 8-bit graphics) Wow… I do not have the words to describe this…

Scene Setting 6: Empty Field outside Primp Town

Satan: What does this thing do?

Lemres: Hmm… I don’t remember…

Klug: Anyone want to play a Puyo match? This’ll probably take awhile.

Satan: I’ll do it.

Klug & Satan; Puyo Puyo Match, begin!!!

Klug’s Story-4 Scene Setting: Empty Field outside Primp Town

Raffina: Klug, Lemres, Satan, and Amitie, what is going on here?

Lemres: We’re watching this ray thing here. We’ve got a bet on how long it will last.

Satan: We just passed thirty minutes. You lose, Amitie.

Amitie: Drat. Oh hey, Raffina just arrived.

Klug: Hey, do you want a Puyo match.

Raffina: You’re on, Klug!

Klug’s Story-5 Scene Setting 1: Empty Field outside Primp Town

Arle: (notices the Retro Ray) What is that thing?

Schezo: (notices the Retro Ray) It appears to be some sort of giant laser much like the device Satan once used to make the sun larger.

Satan: We just passed one hour now. You lose, Raffina.

Arle: There he is! Satan, either tell me where Carbuncle disappeared to or face me in-

Lemres: (notices that the laser of the Retro Ray is approaching it from behind) Oh boy, the laser is back! It came around.

Satan, Raffina, and Schezo: WHAT!?

Klug: This is gonna hurt, isn’t it? (The Retro Ray’s laser strikes the machine from behind, causing it to explode)

*KA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!!!!*

Lemres: (as he gets engulfed by the explosion) Whoa, I’m on a wall!

Schezo: (as he gets engulfed by the explosion) I can’t feel anything! Great! I think Klug just killed us all!

Raffina: (as she gets engulfed by the explosion) If we somehow survive this, I’m going to kill you with my bare hands Klug.

Arle & Satan: (as they get engulfed by the explosion) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Scene Setting 2: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN

Klug: (wakes up from unconsciousness) Oh, my head… Where am I…?

Arle: Owww! My body hurts all over…

Satan: You should be careful about the words you use and the context you use them in… You don’t want to be like the creeper over there. (points to Schezo, who has been tied to a log)

Schezo: (wakes up from unconsciousness) Oh, I am not into this kind of thing…

Amitie: Save it, creeper! We need to find out where the heck we ended up at!

Klug: I think a Puyo match could help.

Arle: You’re on, Klug. If I win however, you’re gonna help me find Carbuncle!
Klug’s Story-6 Scene Setting: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN


Amitie: No way! This is an honest-to-goodness tropical island we’re on!?


Arle: Yep. Hey, where did Satan run off to?


Klug: I’m not too worried about what he might be up to, because an angry elephant is about to stomp in.


Zoh Daimoh: This heat is making me so mad! You, the male in that purple clothing… you make me mad, so Puyo match it is!

Klug’s story-7 Scene Setting: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN

Amitie: I wonder where Raffina could be at.

Raffina: (offscreen) Yoohoo!

Amitie: What in the…!?

Klug: Considering the heat, I would not be surprised if it were the case.

Arle: Yet she attends the same magic school as you and Amitie! Does she not bother learning spells that can let you keep your body temperature in check even when wearing your favorite clothes?

Amitie: Raffina isn’t very good at magic, hence why she uses that pouch for Puyo matches.

Raffina: (offscreen) Gaze upon me, a true beauty. (appears wearing an orange one-piece swimsuit instead of her usual outfit)

Klug: I knew this was going to happen. Now she’s gonna challenge me to Puyo.

Raffina: Hey Klug, I notice you mumbling to yourself. Prepare for a Puyo Puyo match since your eyes aren’t on me.

Klug: Why do I bother talking?

Klug’s Story-8 Scene Setting: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN

Draco: (appears wearing an orange bikini) Aah, this heat is more tolerable like this.

Klug: Hey there, Draco.

Draco: Hello, Klug. Fancy having a Puyo match here? You’re a guy, so I don’t think you’re into beauty contests.
Klug: I accept your offer for a match.
Klug’s Story-9 Scene Setting: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN

Lidelle: Run away!!! (runs past Klug, Amitie, Arle, and Raffina)

Amitie: I wonder what she was running from…

Popoi: Bow before Mr. Popo, you rotten maggots!

Raffina: That seems rather degrading, doesn’t it?

Klug: Seems that the nut has finally cracked.

Popoi: No, you maggots are the nuts who have cracked! Puyo Puyo!

Klug’s Story-10 Scene Setting: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN

Arle: I can speculate that Lemres is alright…

Amitie: Considering that we survived that explosion from the Retro Ray, it’s a guarantee that we’ll find him.

Klug: Yeah, it wouldn’t make sense if he was the only fatality.

Lemres: You’re right, but we have a more pressing matter at hand.

Feli: (appears wearing a purple and white bikini) You’re not getting away from me today, Lemres. This time, I’m gonna make you mine.

Klug: Let me guess: she’s the issue.

Lemres: Yeah. This island’s heat has sent Feli’s libido into overdrive, which is highly unusual.

Feli: You shall not interfere, Klug! Nobody shall steal Lemres from me this time! Puyo Puyo!
Klug’s Story-10 Post-Match Scene Setting: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN

Klug: This island’s heat is just ridiculous. Has it always been like this?

Arle: It always has been this hot, but the heat got even more ridiculous that one time Satan made the sun bigger. Even though I turned the machine off, Carbuncle just made the sun bigger again and undid that effort.

Lemres: Isn’t that annoying, for something you try to do to just end up being a shaggy dog story?

Satan: Fortunately for everyone here, my sun-enlargening device is broken from several months of disuse. Unfortunately, it also means that we’re stuck here. (turns towards the fourth wall) To you players, this arc will receive a proper conclusion in Lidelle’s storyline but you have to clear Feli’s story next before getting to hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment