Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Sakuya Shiomi story

Sakuya Shiomi Story

Sakuya Shiomi’s Story Intro: The Velvet Room

Sakuya: Hmm… I have no idea what is going on here…

Igor: Relax, you are fast asleep in the real world. I should warn you though that when you wake up, you will be in another world. That is all I will say for now.

Elizabeth: My master expects great things from you, Sakuya. Please do not disappoint him.

*fade to black*
Sakuya Shiomi’s Story Stage 1- Sakuya vs Accord- Primp Town Magic School

Sakuya: (wakes up and sees that he is in the middle of a classroom on the floor and begins thinking) Is this the world that Igor was speaking of?

Ms. Accord: Hey… blue hair…

Sakuya: (looks at the blackboard behind someone with purple hair and sees that ‘what is water that does not have much calcium and magnesium?’ is written on it) The answer is Soft Water.

Ms. Accord: You’re correct, but I was asking you to open the windows to get some air flowing in here.

Sakuya: Oh… In that case, I’ll get onto that. (gets up and opens the windows) That should do it, Ms… who are you?

Ms. Accord: My name is Ms. Accord. Who are you, blue hair?

Sakuya: I am Sakuya Shiomi. You look like you want me to do something…

Ms. Accord: Quick question, Sakuya: Do you play Puyo Puyo?

Sakuya: No, but I do do have friends that play it. Do you intend to teach me how to play?

Ms. Accord: That’s the plan. You’re gonna be facing me in a Puyo Puyo match immediately after.

*After the battle*

Ms. Accord: You adapt quickly, Sakuya. For the next lesson, you’ll be working with Amitie.
Sakuya Shiomi’s Story stage 2- Sakuya vs Amitie- Primp Town Magic School

Ms. Accord: For this assignment, you two will have to play a Puyo match against each other. Now then, if you can introduce yourselves to each other…

Sayuka: The name’s Sakuya Shiomi. And you are…

Amitie: I am Amitie. Now then, are you ready for this?

Sakuya; I’m as ready as I’ll ever be. (thinking) Wow, this girl is very friendly. I don’t know whether she is annoying or actually nice to be around…

*After the battle*

Ms. Accord: Excellent match, both of you. Anyways, class is dismissed for the day.

Sakuya: You’ve been playing this for a while. I can tell just from your style.

Amitie: Why, thank you Sakuya. Now then, let me show you around Primp Town… (grabs Sakuya’s hand and starts walking off with him in tow)
Sakuya Shomi’s Story Stage 3- Sakuya vs - Primp Town Square

Amitie: And that wraps up the tour of Primp Town.

Sakuya: (thinking) I actually enjoyed Amitie’s company. She isn’t as annoying as I initially thought she was. (talking normally) This was quite a pleasant tour of Primp Town you gave, Amitie.

Amitie: Why, thank you Sakuya.

Raffina: No wonder Amitie was strutting around… she was giving you a tour of this place.

Sakuya: Who are you, again?

Raffina: Why you…! I am Raffina, the prettiest girl in Primp Town!

Sakuya: (thinking) Whoa, this girl is kinda like Yukari Takeba but if she was a complete female dog.

Raffina: I don’t like your look, so I’m challenging you to Puyo Puyo!
Sakuya Shiomi’s Story Stage 4- Sakuya vs Klug- Primp Town Museum

Sakuya: So I heard that a local genius likes to hang out here… does he have a name, Amitie?

Amitie: Yeah, he’s known as Klug and he can be really insufferable about his intellect. Raffina likes to chew him out from time to time.

Klug: Amitie, is it really smart to talk about someone when they’re close by?

Amitie: Oh, there you are Klug. I think you saw this guy earlier in class, but just in case you didn’t catch it earlier his name’s Sakuya Shiomi.

Klug: I don’t know you, so we’ll get to know one another through Puyo Sakuya!! You’re no match for me!!

Sakuya: You talk big, but I’ll humor you.

*after the battle*

Klug: You’re strong, just like that Joker fellow…

Sakuya: Joker? Who is that guy?

Klug: He’s a guy with black hair, has power similar to your own but different… I honestly don’t know where I saw him last, but the fountain would be a good place to start.

Sakuya: Thank you for this information, Klug.
Sakuya Shomi’s Story Stage 5- Sakuya vs Satan- Primp Town Fountain

Satan: You’re good, but I’m better.

Futaba: You’re not going to harm them! (continues to maintain the shield)

Satan: Is that so? Well then, take this! (fires off a massive spell that breaks the shield)

Futaba: GGAAHH!! Such power…!

Arle: Oh no, Futaba’s been defeated.

Ringo: I won’t let Satan coerce you into marrying him.

Satan: (senses Sakuya approaching) Oooh, a higher power level… (walks away from Arle and Ringo before stopping in front of Sakuya) Who might you be?

Sakuya: The name’s Sakuya Shiomi. Are you…?

Satan: No, I’m not Joker. He’s supposed to be here, but I think he’s running late. I’ll play a match against you just to kill time.

*after the battle*

Satan: I hear footsteps approaching.

Ringo: Are you serious, Satan? You could have easily overpowered me and then forcibly married Arle!

Satan: It’s called Bond Villain Stupidity. I engaged in that because if I didn’t, there would be no story.

Sakuya: Do I need to leave?

Satan: No, you do not need to leave Sakuya. Why don’t you challenge Ringo to Puyo and while I play a match against Futaba so that Arle can get away?

Arle: More of that Bond Villain Stupidity? I guess I’m happy for it… (escapes the area)
Sakuya Shiomi’s Story Stage 6- Sakuya vs Junpei- Primp Town

Ringo: Whoa… you’re getting exhausted already?

Sakuya: *huff* *huff* It seems that being stuck in the Great Seal for so long has weakened by physical abilities. *sees a dimensional portal appear over Ringo* Well, this could turn interesting…

Junpei: *emerges from the portal* GERONIMO!!

Ringo: (shocked) Who was that just now!?

Sakuya: That’s Junpei Iori, one of my friends. *helps Junpei up* You okay there?

Junpei: Thanks for the help. Sakuya. Man, where the hell are we?

Sakuya: I believe that this place is called Primp Town.

Junpei: Well, now that I’m here fancy playing a Puyo match against me?

Sakuya: Your challenge has been accepted, Junpei.
Sakuya Shiomi’s Story Stage 7- Sakuya vs Kotone- Primp Town Forest

Sakuya: Is it just me or do I get the feeling that I’m being watched?

???: It’s the latter scenario.

Sakuya: *turns around and blushes at the sight of a girl with auburn hair wearing a very revealing outfit*1 Who might you be?

Auburn Hair: The name’s Kotone Shiomi. Who are you?

Sakuya: Sakuya Shiomi. Before you ask, no I’m not related to you.

Kotone: That’s good to hear. I actually want to play a quick match against you right now.

Sakuya: You challenge is accepted. May the best player win.

(1- If anyone who is reading this has played Persona 3, they should know about the High-Cut Armor that is present in FES and it’s new name in the Portable version)
Sakuya Shiomi’s Story Stage 8- Sakuya vs Satan 2.

Sakuya: (sighs) Today has been one heck of a rollar coaster ride for me. (gets teleported) Why did I bother speaking?

Satan: Maybe today is not just your day, Sakuya. Perhaps you can let off some steam by playing a Puyo match against me… if you’re up to it.

Sakuya: I’ll take you on.

Satan: Very well then. May the best player win.
Sakuya Shiomi’s Story Stage 9- Sakuya vs Ren(Joker)- The Velvet Room (Persona 3 version)

Igor: After they beat Yaldabaoth, most of you will forget every single memory of your time together.

Sakuya: I’m not sure if that applies to me since I was freed from the Great Seal.

Elizabeth: You won’t forget anything, Sakuya. One of the things that Belladonna did before taking your place as the Great Seal was to render your mind immune to any form of external tampering. You will be able to remember, but the other Puyo characters won’t. I’ll need to confirm if the anti-mind tampering is working. Ren, you mind playing a match against Sakuya here.

Joker: I’m not too confident about this, but okay.

*after the fight*

Elizabeth: Now then Sakuya, forget about this match. (tries to wipe Sakuya’s memory of the battle but it fails to take effect)

Sakuya: Nope.

Elizabeth: It looks like Belladonna’s anti-mind tampering is working at full power. That mind wipe didn’t affect Sakuya at all. Which also reminds me… Igor, would it be possible, after Yaldabaoth is defeated, to rewrite the memories of the Puyo universe characters so that Sakuya has been a resident of Primp Town who just moved in?

Igor: That is a very risky gamble you’re proposing, Elizabeth. We will table this discussion for until Yaldabaoth is defeated. Caroline, Justine, you two will be part of this discussion along with Margaret and Theodore.
Sakuya Shiomi’s Story Stage 10- Sakuya vs Golden Satan (Yaldabaoth)
*There’s no pre-battle scene this time*

*after the battle*

Sakuya: Is he down?

Justine: Yaldy definitely is.

Elizabeth: (teleports in) Master Igor has given me approval for my plan.

*three hours later, transition to Primp Town Fountain*

Sakuya: (wakes up and yawns) Well, that was a good nap.

Lidelle: Yay, Mr. Sakuya is awake now.

Amitie: It’s kinda funny that you’re known for taking naps by the fountain, Sakuya.

Sakuya: That’s true. I moved in recently and I know that Lidelle likes nature, Klug’s a genius, Raffina insists that she’s the prettiest girl in town, et cetera, et cetera.

Sakuya: (thinking) They obviously don’t remember that I saved them along with Joker. I should keep these thoughts to myself.

Amitie: Say, have anything on your mind?

Sakuya: It’s nothing, Amitie.

No comments:

Post a Comment