Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Ringo Story

Ringo story

Stage 1- Ringo vs Ecolo- Suzaran high school- experiment club.

Ringo: It’s no use then…

Ringo: I almost figured that out about the experiment about why the 4 Puyos are connected to each to each other when they pop up, but it looks like it failed again…

Ringo: that reminds me, Maguro and Risukuma are already waiting for me at the school gate, I gotta stop this thing right now.

Ecolo: *pops up* Hiya Ringo!

Ringo: *Screaming-that-goes-everywhere-at-the-school* What are you doing!?

Ecolo: I found something fun here! but I’m in a hurry, so I’ll teleport you in another dimension!

Ringo: Stop it, Ecolo! this isn’t time to play your “fun” games, I have an experiment that I’m about to close it!

Ecolo: Sorry, But I’m gonna do some Puyo match to send you to another dimension!

Ringo: Wait, You gotta stop it, this will get any worse here!

After the fight.

Ringo: Phew, I won the mat-, THAT’S NOT THE ISSUE HERE!!

Ringo: Look what HAVE YOU DONE to the experiment right now!

Ecolo: well, Ringo, a portal has been opened, so have fun there!

Ringo: Wait a moment, we haven’t done yet— Wooooaaaaah! (disappeared)

Ecolo: This is all I can do right now to my last of my power.

Ecolo: You can stop her, this is all I can do before I get possessed by her.
Ringo’s Story Stage 2 - Ringo vs Arle - Puyo Puyo SUN island - the forest

Ringo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Ringo: Ow, Ow, Ow… My back…

Arle: R-Ringo… Can you just let me off…

Carbuncle: Gu~…

Ringo: Oh, Arle and Carbuncle…

Ringo: S-Sorry about that, are you both okay.

Arle: Thank you, Ringo, But really, Long time no see Ringo!

Ringo: Long time no see, Arle, How you’ve been.

Arle: Well, It’s like the best day Ringo.

Ringo: By the way, do you know where am I, It looks like I’m not in Amitie’s world or something.

Arle: Well, duh, This is my world.

Ringo: YOUR world?

Ringo: right, You’ve said that you lost your world or something, so that’s it.

Arle: But… Uh, Ringo, what that broken bottle over there, it grows up with Puyos or something.

Ringo: Hm…?

Ringo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, NOT THIS AGAIN!

Ringo: IF THIS THING EXPANDED, THAT MEANS EVERYTHING’S RUINED!

Arle: C-Calm down, Ringo, we’ll find the solution about this.

Ringo: Okay then, this thing will be solved if we pop them with puyos.

Arle: Sounds like this is the best solution.

Carbuncle: Guuu!

After the fight

Ringo: We solved it!

Arle: Ringo, There’s something I want to ask.

Ringo: Hm, what it is?

Arle: What brings you here.

Ringo: Well *Explains the situation*

Arle: Is Ecolo up to something again?

Ringo: Who knows? this is the first time that he forces me to do something, and… something is off here too.

Arle: Like what.

Ringo: I won so easily without taking any effort.

Arle: Nope, Don’t say that.

Arle: Right until now, they don’t stop doing anything bad here.

Carbuncle: Gu~!

Arle: But as you said Ringo, Something’s really weird out there.

Ringo: Then we should walk and find where Ecolo is, Maybe He’ll return me to my world, and find out what is he planning.

Carbuncle: Gu!
Ringo’s story mode Stage 3 - Ringo Vs Yu - Puyo Puyo Sun Island - the haunted house

Arle: Huh, This is the first time take this route, Isn’t that right, Carby?

Carbuncle: Gugu~!

Ringo: *Shocking sound in a frequent way*

Arle: Huh? Are you okay Ringo?

Ringo: I-I-I-I-I-I-I’m O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-Okay, N-N-N-N-N-No Need to worry about M-M-M-M-Me…

Arle: If that’s so.

Yu: Surprise~!

Ringo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! A GHOST APPEARED!

Yu: I’m Yu, And without Rei, I went to the other dimension to scare peo-

Ringo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Yu: …And I’m here to Perfor-

Ringo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Yu: To Perform-

Ringo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Yu: …

Yu: C-Can I just continue my Sen-

Ringo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Yu: Fine, A scary puyo fight will awai-

Ringo: A PUYO MATCH TO YOU!

After the fight.

Yu: I-I can’t do anything without Rei…

Yu: My own scary plan won’t do anything without rei.

Yu: Where are you rei! *Gone Crying*

Arle and Caarbuncle: … / Gu…

Arle: Uh… Ringo, what did you do right now is…

Arle: A neat Idea, I guess…

Ringo: Huh, but all I did is screaming because I have a continues Illness of ghosts…

Arle: P-Probably that…
Ringo’s Story mode stage 4 - Ringo vs Amitie - Puyo Puyo Sun Island - the forest

Ringo: We are about to head to the castle, I guess Ecolo will be there.

Arle: Yeah, He’ll be probably there.

Carbuncle: Gu-gugu-gugu~!

Amitie: Wait, that voice…

Arle: Amitie!

Amitie: Ringo, Arle!

Ringo: It’s been a long time, Amitie, How’s going?

Amitie: Pretty much… Okay!

Arle: You mean, You Aren’t Okay right now.

Amitie: Y-Yeah, I guess so…

Ringo: Then why don’t we battle.

Amitie: Huh?

Ringo: When you always feel down, a Puyo battle makes you always upbeat, am I wrong.

Amitie: No Ringo, That’s a good idea!

Ringo: Then without any further ado…!

Amitie: with Puyos, We battle!

After the fight.

Amitie: this was really fun!

Amitie: I guess I’m gonna Okay!

Arle: By the way, Amitie, What brings you here?

Amitie: Oh, After the class, I met up with Klug, Lemres, And Feli, after they went away, I got shot by some laser, then I’m Here.

Ringo: Is that’s so…? Our reasons to be here seems to be different though…

Amitie: Oh yeah, Right, This isn’t Your world Ringo, what Is this place?

Arle: Well, You are in my world, Ami.

Amitie: YOUR world! That’s amazing, So you’ve returned to your world too.

Arle: Yeah, a long ago…

Amitie: Right, Right, If this is Arle’s world, then what happened, Ringo?

Ringo: Oh yeah Right *Explains the situation*

Amitie: I see, Our reason is totally different, Not by a laser.

Ringo: I told you, Ecolo forced me to be here.

Amitie: Come to think of it, Who’s Ecolo?

Ringo: You don’t know Ecolo-, wait… Arle Sounded like She knows Ecolo…

Arle: Is there something about this Ringo?

Ringo: I mean, Something’s fishy about this, Whatever Ecolo travels to a new dimension, everyone who saw him forgets about him… But, Arle, also perhaps Carbuncle remembers him.

Arle: Wait, If You’re Right, then… Did something happen here?

Carbuncle: Gu…

Ringo: Something’s really really fishy about this.

Amitie: But I don’t get it, Who’s that Ecolo are you talking about Ringo?

Ringo: I’ll tell you while we are walking.
Ringo’s Story Mode Stage 5 - Ringo vs Maguro - Puyo Puyo SUN island - The forest

Amitie: Huh, I see, So that’s Ecolo then.

Ringo: Yeah, right, have you saw him.

Amitie: Hmmm… I guess I saw him Heading to the castle, I encountered him, He won at that time, Then He won’t away.

Arle: Huh? Why didn’t you stop him or follow him?

Amitie: Well, I was scared because he was a ghost, and he tried to make himself look like a human… the result is, still a ghost.

Amitie: And so, he went away.

Ringo: …That sums up pretty much.

Maguro: Oh, It’s Ringo.★

Ringo: Maguro!

Maguro: Good thing that we found you right now, We are here to find you.★

Ringo: Right… was the blobby thing the reason behind this.★

Maguro: Yeah, And that thing was really stronger than Anyone I’ve Encountered, which made me lose a Puyo fight and we made it here.★

Ringo: Hm… Something is… Off…

Arle: What it is Ringo?

Ringo: The description that Maguro was talking about doesn’t fit with the description I had…

Maguro: What is it exactly?★

Ringo: Well I’ll tell It in a puyo fight.

Maguro: Okay then So be it!★

After the fight

Maguro: Hm… I see then.★

Ringo: That’s why We need to catch that Blobby thing and see what’s exactly going on!

Ringo: So Is Risukuma With you?

Maguro: Actually, I lost him…★

Ringo: Then he should be around here then.
Ringo’s Story Mode Stage 6 - Ringo vs Risukuma - Puyo SUN Island - The forest.

Ringo: We are trying to find Risukuma here.

???: *Angry Bear sounds*

Ringo: And there he is!

Risukuma: *Still Angry bear sounds*

Ringo: Looks like the Only solution is to fight Him In a Puyo match!

After the fight

Risukuma: Hmmm, What was I doing?

Ringo: Looks like Risukuma Is restored to his Old self!

Arle: Now, Let’s go to the castle!

Stage 7- Ringo vs Lemres

Ringo: We are really really, Almost there.

Amitie: Oh, Is that Lemres?

Lemres: Oh, Thank Godness, Amitie, You are Okay.

Lemres: Looks like Arle, And Ringo here.

Arle: Well, What are you doing Lemres?

Lemres: Oh, After everyone from Primp was shot by the Retro ray’s laser, We decided to go to this World, Gather everyone From Primp Town, And try to find a way to return.

Ringo: I see then.

Lemres: Before That, Mind if I give You some Chocolate sticks to everyone, It’s a great Snack for everyone here.

Everyone: …

Ringo: I guess You shouldn’t do that…

Lemres: Well, If I win In this Fight, I’ll give you the Chocolate Sticks.

Ringo: …Is he saying that to me?

Ringo: WAIT, WHY ME?!

After the fight

Lemres: Well, I guess It’s About to rain right now.

Maguro: Come to think about it, We should Hurry to the Castle Now.★

Risukuma: We don’t have time left here.

Lemres: Follow me then, Ms.Accord is Near the Castle Right now, I guess We have to go there.

Ringo: This is Where we are going!
Ringo’s Story Stage 8 - Ringo vs Ms.Accrod - Puyo SUN Island - Outside the castle

Arle: That’s the castle!

Ringo: We arrived at the castle now!

Amitie: Ah! That’s Ms.Accord!

Lemres: I bought everyone here, Ms.Accord.

Ms.Accord: Oh, Lemres, I was about to go to the castle now.

Ms.Accord: I see Amitie there, Is that everyone?

Lemres: Maybe… I’ll Go to cheek more of students there…

Lemres: But before that, There’s something we’d like to ask.

Ringo: Oh, Uhm.

Ms.Accord: Hm? So you’re Andou Ringo, Right?

Ms.Accord: My students were always talking about you.

Ringo: Yes, I am, Nice to meet you.

Ringo: There’s something I’d like to ask.

Ms.Accord: Please, Go ahead.

Ringo: Have you seen a blobby, black drooly thing around here?

Ms.Accord: Hm…? Can you explain what’s that exactly?

Ringo: Okay then! *Explains who that is*

Ms.Accord: I see then, I sensed that power Inside this castle, I thought maybe I’ll get More Info on my students there.

Ringo: Then We’ll go in!

Maguro: We need to proceed, Maybe we’ll return to our worlds!★

Risukuma: So We Can know what’s going on.

Ms.Accord: I shouldn’t do that because everyone will be in danger.

Ms.Accord: As a teacher, I should be aware of everything that will happen to my students Or Not my students.

Ringo: Then If I win, You’ll let me proceed!

After the fight

Ringo: I did it!

Ms.Accord: Then I’ll let you three, Go in, while I Send my other students to the same place.

Amitie: Huh, Why?

Ms.Accord: As I said, I can’t put my students to be In danger right now.

Arle: I’ll go with you, I might find a safe place for them.

Ms.Accord: I’m Grateful, Arle.

Ringo: Well Maguro, Risukuma It’s our time to go in.
Ringo’s Story Stage 9 - Ringo Vs Ecolo 2

Ringo: We found You, Ecolo!

Ecolo?: Hm, Oh It’s Ringie, What are you doing here?

Ringo: What am I doing here? You are the one who sends me here!

Ecolo?: Huh, I did? Can I have a memory jog or something?

Ringo: You are making me IRRITATED Now!

Ringo: (But something’s odd.)

Ringo: (Why’s Ecolo’s color is so red?)

Ringo: (Maybe I’ll Know that if I fight him)

Ecolo?: Well, How about we play, Ringo, If I win, I’ll Make you disappear, But If you win, You can ask me anything.

Ringo: So be it!

Ringo: (Then I’ll have to focus on winning.)

After the fight

Maguro: Ringo did it.★

Risukuma: Now He’ll spill everything.

Ringo: Before that, I have something to confirm.

Ringo: You’re Not Ecolo, Right?

Maguro: Huh?★

Risukuma: Hmmm, I guess You’re right, He is red-colored now.

Ecolo?: …

Ecolo(Doppelganger Arle): And Here I thought I possessed Him Completly here, But he used his remain power, Just to stop me.

Ecolo(Doppelganger Arle): At least, I can have the ability to change the world.

Ringo: W-What’s that light?

Maguro: It’s Coming From Ecolo!★

Ecolo: Ouch…

Risukuma: That’s Ecolo now, But there’s Someone Under the fog now.

???: I have a copy of his power, And I stole His Space-time power, I can now have everything to change the world.

Ringo: Is that…?!
Ringo’s Story - Stage 10 - Ringo vs Doppelganger Arle - Puyo Puyo SUN island - The castle

Ringo: Arle?!

Arle?: Yes, of course.

Maguro: No, You aren’t. ★

Risukuma: You have red eyes, with no lens, red clothes, and Carbuncle Isn’t with you.

Doppelganger Arle: Yes, Right, I’m Not Arle, But a doppelganger of her.

Ringo: A doppelganger?! …I don’t understand.

Ecolo: This isn’t the time for introduction now!

Ecolo: First, You possessing me, Now you stole my time-traveling power, are you planning to re-write this world or something?

Doppelganger Arle: Well, You are no use, for now, at least I took the ability now.

Ecolo: Then You’ll Regret doing that just for doing a replacement!

Ecolo: Ringo! Teach her a lesson.

Ringo: Wait! WHY ME?!

Doppelganger Arle: Looks like she won’t fight me, then I can restore the world, So I can maker Arle disappear now.

Ringo: …! Why would you do that?

Doppelganger Arle: I felt jealous, I need some people to notice me… But everyone’s thinking me as an enemy, So I’ll have to do this.

Ringo: I won’t let you, What are you doing isn’t right at all!

Doppelganger Arle: Now you’re fighting me, then how about a Puyo match to stop me before I change the world.

Ringo: (Changing the world?)

Ringo: (Does she mean…, No, there’s no time to think about it.)

Ringo: If You Want to change the world, then you have to battle me… In a Puyo match!

After the fight.

Ringo: Perfect!

Doppelganger Arle: You’d think that Puyo match would just stop me from that, Don’t you?

Ringo: Wha…!

Doppelganger Arle: Now…! The time has come.

Maguro: W-What’s that light?★

RIsukuma: It’s… stronger than the usual!

Ecolo: No way, How could she do that—

*Screen fades to white*

Ringo: (I tried my best, to stop her…)

Ringo: (…But I couldn’t, everything that I can do… gone away.)

Ringo: (I’m sorry, Everyone.)

Ringo: (I’m Sorry, Arle)

Story made by Yukao

No comments:

Post a Comment