Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Lidelle/Rider story

Lidelle/Rider story

Lidelle/Rider’s Story-1 Scene Setting: Tropical Island from Puyo Puyo SUN

Lidelle: Hmm, what is this big castle doing here?

Popoi: Found you, silly maggot!

Ms. Accord: Popoi, that’s enough!

Popoi: Save it, maggot! I am Mr. Popo now! The pecking order is you, the dirt, the worms inside of the dirt, Popo’s stool, Satan, then Popo. Any questions?

Lidelle: No, because I’m gonna return you to normal by defeating you in a Puyo Puyo match!

Lidelle/Rider’s Story-2 Scene Setting: Castle from Puyo Puyo SUN

Lidelle: Whoa, this place is falling apart! Yet, it’s also very cool inside this place in contrast to the heat outside. I wonder if there’s air conditioning running.

Schezo: What!? What is a little girl doing here!?

Lidelle: Oh no, not that creeper!

Schezo: My name is Schezo, the Dark Wizard. I demand that you stop calling me creeper. I would prefer it if you were to scream my name when we’re together.

Lidelle: Creeper is here, must run! (runs away)

Schezo: The time has come for me to clear my reputation.. by assaulting this little girl!
Lidelle/Rider’s Story-3 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Castle from Puyo Puyo SUN

Klug: This castle is so weird…

Lidelle: You’re weirder, Klug.

Klug: Gah!!! Li- Lidelle!? What are you doing here?

Lidelle: I could ask you the same thing. Ever since the Retro Ray hit itself and exploded, we’ve been on this island with nowhere to go.

Klug: Say, I think I know how we can go back to Primp Town but we need a Puyo Match to finalize it. What do you say?

Lidelle: Any excuse to play Puyo is fine with me.

Lidelle/Rider’s Story-3 Post-Match Scene Setting: Castle from Puyo Puyo SUN

Klug: Okay, so here’s what I have in mind… (whispers into Lidelle’s ear)

Lidelle: Okay, so a Big Bang match near that magical orb that Satan used to make the sun bigger… Thanks, Klug. (skips off)

Klug: You’re welcome, Lidelle.

Schezo: (runs in) Hey there, did you see a little girl come by?

Klug: She went towards that torture chamber.

Schezo: You cannot run forever! (runs off)

Lidelle/Rider’s Story-4 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Sun-Enlargening Device Control Room

Lidelle: Wow, so this is where Satan stored his sun-enlargening device.

Satan: Alas, it is broken though due to it not being used in several months. Have any suggestions?

Lidelle: Bing Bang?

Ms. Accord: I’ll enter Bing Bang mode right now.

Satan: Same here.

Lidelle: Count me in as well!

Lidelle/Rider’s Story-4 Post Match Scene Setting 1: Sun-Enlargening Device Control Room

Satan: The sun-enlargening device… it’s somehow active but overloaded with energy…

*Ka-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!* (everyone in the room gets engulfed by the explosion)

Scene Setting 2: Primp Town

Lidelle: Well, it looks like we made it back.

Satan: True enough. Say, what’s that device near the Astronomy Tower?

Ms. Accord: It’s some weird invention that can read a person’s genetic memory.

Lidelle: I wonder what will happen if I use it… could I find out what I am?
Lidelle/Rider’s Story-5 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Primp Town Magic School

Lidelle: Hmm, it seems that the device can also tell if someone is related to someone else…

Amitie: I wonder if Draco is nearby.

Draco: Did somebody just call my name?

Lidelle: Why yes, miss Amitie did. Now then, fancy a Puyo match? If I win, we will find out if we are related or not.

Draco: Ohohohoho! You’ve got guts, kid. I’ll take you on.

Lidelle/Rider’s Story-5 Post-Match Scene Setting: Primp Town Magic School

Lidelle: Miss Draco and I are hooked up to the machine… what are the results?

Ms. Accord: Well well, as it so happens miss Lidelle you and miss Draco are not related to each other according to the machine.

Draco: The funny thing is that family ties aren’t by blood; they’re by the heart. I don’t mind if Lidelle views me as a surrogate big sister. That’s because I’ve never had any real siblings.

Ms. Accord: Well, that answers that question.

Amitie: Now we have to hook Satan up to the machine…

Lidelle/Rider’s Story-6 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Primp Town Magic School

Satan: I’ll only agree to this on one condition: Lidelle, you must battle me in a Puyo Puyo match!

Lidelle: That was surprisingly simple.

Amitie: I was expecting to have to call on Arle, so this was quite an anti-climax.

Satan: Now then, shall we rack up scores playing Puyo?

Lidelle: You’re on!

Lidelle/Rider’s Story-6 Post-Match Scene Setting: Primp Town Magic School

Satan: I wonder what the results are…

Ms. Accord: Processing… (machine explodes, covering her in ash and soot) Well, that wasn’t expected. It exploded before providing an answer.

Satan: Do you even have backups or duplicates?

Amitie: I’m afraid that we don’t.

Lidelle: That I guess we’ll never find out if I share blood with him or not…

Satan: There are people like you in a place known as Griftoon Town. It’s part of the Black Kingdom though, so it is quite dangerous.
Lidelle/Rider’s Story-7 Scene Setting: Deserted Wasteland

Satan: This wasteland was a battlefield around 40,000 years ago, back when the Black Kingdom ruled over not just an entire world but many other locales in other dimensions like Primp Town’s general area. The civil war was the catalyst that sent it into a spiral of decline that it’s just barely getting out of today.

Lidelle: How exactly did the war start?

Satan: Nobody knows because there’s almost no records of the war and I’m the only person aside from the Dark King that lived during it and continues to live. Back then, humans could live up to a thousand years but the war sharply decreased the lifespan of humans.

Yu: Indeed, but it also created lots of ghosts like Rei and I!

Lidelle: Yu & Rei, are you here to play a match against me?

Rei: That is the point of us coming here. We’re bored, so decided to follow you.

Lidelle: Then it’s decided. We’re going to have a Puyo match together.
Lidelle/Rider’s Story-8 Scene Setting: Griftoon Town Market Plaza

Satan: Finally, we’ve arrived at Griftoon Town. Admittedly, it wasn’t too dangerous getting here since being able to cross dimensions allowed us to only go through that wasteland.

Lidelle: This is a very big town, Satan.

Satan: Indeed it is. Griftoon Town is the largest small town in the Black Kingdom. It’s fairly modern, but the fashions are very out of date within the Black Kingdom compared to everywhere else. (sees a green-haired woman who looks like an adult Lidelle) And who might you be?

Elegant Woman: My my, I’m surprised to see our Dark Prince Satan walking amongst us today. He even brought along my missing youngest daughter as well.

Lidelle: Y- Y- Youngest? Does that mean…!?

Elegant Woman: Oh dear, it seems that I have forgotten my manners and didn’t introduce myself. I am Ridel, a mere citizen of the Black Kingdom. I am Lidelle’s mother and have been very worried about her well-being ever since I was resettled here.

Satan: You say that you resettled here. What happened?

Ridel: I had contracted the plague while I was living with my husband near Primp Town 36 years ago. In our haste to reach the Royal City of Versai, we had forgotten to take our infant daughter along and inadvertently left her behind. We weren’t able to afford medicine, but the Dark King saved my life when he used his magic to remove the plague. I had two more children afterward with my husband, both of which are in Magic School here. Speaking of which, how has Lidelle been doing in her lessons?

Lidelle: Ever since I was abandoned, I’ve been attending Primp Town’s Magic School but it was really tough as until recently I had no friends at all. I remember being inoculated against the plague by father before I was abandoned though, which might explain why I didn’t die from it when I was passed around from human family to human family. My first friends are Amitie and Tarutaru. They’re both really nice people when you get to know them.

Ms. Accord: Lidelle is speaking the truth. She is a fairly diligent student despite her lack of friends. As for me, I’m her main teacher Ms. Accord.

Ridel: It is nice to meet you, Ms. Accord. As for my other two daughters, the oldest one is Rita and the middle child is Rider.

Satan: So Lidelle here is the yougest of three. She’s thirty-six and still attends magic school?

Ridel: To be fair, demi-humans age at a slower rate than pure humans. I believe that we age at ¼ the rate of normal humans, so four of their years is one year to us.

Ms. Accord: Say Lidelle, how about we have a friendly Puyo Puyo match between the two of us to show your mother where your skills are?

Lidelle: That sounds like a great idea, Ms. Accord.
Lidelle’s Story-9 Scene Setting: Griftoon Town Market Plaza

Ridel: Your abilities are exceptional, Lidelle. Ms. Accord has taught you well.

Ms. Accord: Thank you, Ridel. For some reason I sense Amitie nearby.

Amitie: Did somebody just call my name?

Lidelle: Ms. Accord did.

Amitie: Where are we anyway? This definitely isn’t anywhere near Primp Town.

Satan: This place is Griftoon Town, a fairly modern town within the Black Kingdom.

Amitie: I see that Lidelle is here, but I don’t recognize the person near her. In any case, my name is Amitie.

Ridel: I am Ridel, a citizen of the Black Kingdom. Lidelle here is my youngest daughter.

Amitie: It’s nice to meet you, Ridel.

Arle: I finally found you, Satan!

Satan: That’s Arle, a sixteen year old girl who is friends with Amitie.

Arle: Hand over Lidelle this instant or it’s a Puyo match! (gets knocked to the ground by a wind spell)

Ridel: You shall not take my youngest daughter away from me!

Arle: Umm, who might you be?

Satan: That’s Lidelle’s mother Ridel. By the way, you’re in the middle of the road and a marching band is coming.

Arle: (gets trampled on by several members of a marching band) OW!!! Agh!!! Arrrgh!!! UGH!!! Owww, that hurts…

Lidelle: I pity you, so I will be your opponent for this match Arle.

Lidelle’s Story-10 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Griftoon Town Market Plaza

Arle: So Lidelle is Ridel’s youngest daughter, abandoned accidentally when her family resettled within the Black Kingdom and now she’s just reunited with them?

Amitie: That pretty much summarizes the whole thing. Lidelle not only found more of her species but even reunited with her mother. Given that crossing between dimensions is a thing, she would still be able to interact with us.

Satan: Indeed. Something that you should know is that Griftoon Town’s population is mostly composed of non-humans, so you will have to get used to being stared at by the townsfolk otherwise you’re gonna have a bad time.

Ridel: Demi-humans such as myself and my daughters do not attract as much attention as pure humans, so we don’t have to worry about it.

Lidelle: Want to rack up scores together in a Puyo match, Amitie?

Amitie: Sure thing, Lidelle.

Lidelle’s Story-10 Post-Match Scene Setting: Griftoon Town Market Plaza

Ms. Accord: Ridel, now that you’ve reunited with your daughter Lidelle do you intend to have her transfer away from Primp Town’s Magic School to Griftoon Town’s Magic School?

Ridel: As a matter of fact, I do. I am not without kindness though, so I humbly request to poach Amitie and Tarutaru as well so that my daughter won’t be isolated from her friends.

Sig: Now where did that exotic bug disappear to?

Ridel: Who is this young man?

Amitie: That’s Sig. He’s one of my friends and is a half-demon. He really likes bugs to the point that he collects them. I… I… I’ve fallen in love with Sig!

Sig: (blushes slightly) Amitie…

Ridel: (smiles softly) It seems that you have an adorable girl who is willing to devote herself to you, Sig. The fact that she stumbled upon her words before rapidly confessing her love for you is proof of that. Just remember to not break her heart and reciprocate her affections and I am certain that you and Amitie will become a beautiful couple.Sig: (blushes heavily) *speechless*
Amitie: (blushes heavily) R- Ridel…!

Ridel: In any case, it seems that Sig is now added to that list. Do you find this reasonable, Ms. Accord?
Ms. Accord: It’s alright. I will prepare transfer forms.Arle: Wow… Lidelle has such a kind-hearted mother, arranging the circumstances so that her daughter will be happy no matter what happens.

Satan: Yes. It’s unfortunate, but kindness seems to be a premium in the Black Kingdom even though we’re recovering from decline so people like her are uncommon.

Ms. Accord: It’s amusing that you were able to render both Amitie and Sig a pile of blushing mushes, Ridel.

Ridel: I can easily tell when people fall in love with one another. Arle doesn’t even realize it, but she’s falling for our Dark Prince Satan. He appears to be infautated with her, but I know that it’s just an act that he’s deluding himself into. And it doesn’t involve that little guy Carbuncle.

Ms. Accord: Meaning…?

Ridel: Satan sees the potential of a great sorceress in Arle, and he wants her to be able to tap into that potential. He’s been testing her all this time, and nobody else even notices this.

No comments:

Post a Comment