Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Satan Story

Satan Story

Satan’s Story-1 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Griftoon Town Castle Corridor

Satan: ACHOO!! (covers his mouth with one of his arms as he sneezes) Damn, I caught a cold. Don’t know how it happened, but it did.

Ridel: Oh my. You’ll need to sleep it off.

Satan: You have a point there, but I wonder if it won’t last as long if I have a Puyo match…

Lidelle: (wearing a surgical mask) ACHOO!! I caught a cold as well…

Satan: Fancy a match?

Lidelle: I won’t be able to use my abilities to the fullest, but I’ll do my best…

Satan’s Story-1 Post-Match Scene Setting: Griftoon Town Castle Corridor

Ridel: (looks at two thermometers in her hands) Oh dear… that match immediately made your colds become fevers…

Lidelle: I’ll need plenty of sleep…

Satan: It would also be a good idea to regularly eat foods that have a high Vitamin C content such as Citrus Fruits or certain vegetables, even in good health. It’s not only healthy, but Vitamin C also prevents Scurvy. Another good idea is to consume hot soups to ease symptoms. All that said, I will have to spend the night here.

Lidelle: That… actually… makes sense… (falls asleep and begins to go down to the floor)

Ridel: (catches Lidelle before she hits the ground) Don’t worry, my child. You’ll have some some of the chicken soup I’m planning to make for dinner tonight. (carries Lidelle in her arms as she leaves)

Satan: At least she’s in good hands.
Satan’s Story-2 Pre-Match Scene Setting 1: Griftoon Town Castle Guard Bedroom

Satan: The town guard know who I am, so it should be fine if I get some sleep here. (sleeps in one of the beds)

Horned Humanoid Guard: (enters the room and sees Satan asleep) So that’s our Dark Prince Satan, eh? To be honest, he’s a nice person.

Scene Setting 2: Psychedelic Wasteland Dreamscape

Satan: Huh? This place is just… weird.

???: You could say that again, Satan.

Satan: Hmm… Who’s there? (a ghost with orange hair similar to Arle appears in front of Satan) Oh, it’s only you. Please don’t spook me like that again.

Arle-like Ghost: I can’t help that if it happens. It’s been over 40,000 years since we last spoke when I was alive.

Satan: You’re correct on that, Lille Nadja. I might as well teach you of something that came up very recently. It’s a little something called Puyo Puyo. Want me to show you through a match?

Lille: Sure thing, Rebel Field Marshal. Allow me to bring forth a dream version of one of my descendants as your opponent. (snaps her fingers, which causes Arle to appear)

Arle (Dream): I shall be your enemy for this match, Satan.Satan’s Story-2 Post-Match Scene Setting: Psychedelic Wasteland Dreamscape

Satan: That was quite a good match.

Lille: Indeed it was. It seems that my descendant Arle has your eye, thanks to that rabbit creature. Even if she’s not romantically interested in you, the day that the two of you met was when the wheels of fate began to turn and the first stage of my plan began.

Satan: Things could have been different had disease not robbed your life before we could marry each other, Lille. Under my leadership, you were able to help bring an end to the Black Kingdom’s Civil War while you were alive. What sort of plan is yours, anyway?

Lille: Using one of those ridiculously-specific resurrection spells that don’t have restrictions on who can be brought back, I plan on returning to life so that we can marry each other. After all, back when we were an item Carbuncle wasn’t even around. All that’s needed now is another month, maybe a year, and then all the preparations will be complete.

Satan: Oh, you’re referring to that one resurrection spell that requires someone to court a descendant or family member of the deceased and not marry for around 25-30 years.

Lille: That’s the one. Arle’s been unwitting courting you for the past 24 years, so the spell will take hold soon.
Satan’s Story-3 Scene Setting: Constellation Zone

Satan: Now we’re in the Constellation Zone… this is one weird fever dream.

Lille: You’re correct about that, Rebel Field Marshal.

Ecolo (Dream): Hey, guess who’s going to possess your weakened body?

Satan: You’re just a dream, Ecolo. You’re not the real deal.

Ecolo (Dream): In that case, we’ll have to Puyo it out.
Satan’s Story-4 Scene Setting: Suzuran Junior High School Entrance

Satan: If these fever dreams were reality, this would be one heck of a bizarre adventure.

Risukuma: Well, what can you expect? This is a video game.

Satan: I’m going to guess that you want a Puyo match against me.

Risukuma: Yep. Don’t expect me to hold back.

Satan: I wasn’t planning on that, and I’m not going to hold back my power either.
Satan’s Story-5 Scene Setting: Primp Town Museum

(a giant logo that says “SANTA’S BIZARRE ADVENTURE” appears at the top of the screen)

Satan: Now we’re making references to RoRo’s Bizarre Journey? This is one heck of a fever dream.

Lille: You can say that again, Satan.

Akuma (Dream): Oh, looks like we got some no-good trubelmakin’ fools lurkin’ aboot.

Satan: That just has to be an exaggeration of what the actual Akuma is like.

Akuma (Dream): Yep, that’s da case boy. I’m gonna educamate you via Puyo match, boy.

Satan: Just quiet down and start the match already!
Satan’s Story-6 Scene Setting: Throne Room of a random Castle (You should know where this is going)

Satan: I don’t remember this place… (sees Mamono) What’s going on here?

Lille: That monster… it’s the creature who conjured an illusion of Arle’s classmates turning into zombies.

Satan: Very well then… (speaking to Mamono) Die, monster! You don’t belong in this world!

Mamono: It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute.

Satan: Tribute?! You steal men’s souls and make them your slaves!

Mamono: Perhaps the same can be said of all religions.

Satan: Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill needs a savior such as you!

Mamono: (tosses his wine glass aside) What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk, IT’S TIME FOR PUYO PUYO!
Satan’s Story-7 Scene Setting: Lyla’s Ruins Passageway

Satan: Ahh, my humble home within these ruins… This place was where I first encountered Arle, Lille.

Lille: Yes… she defeated you and took Carbuncle with her when she left as well.

Carbuncle: (runs in front of Satan) Guu guu, guu guu guu guu guu!

Satan: I think that this dream version of Carbuncle wants me to play a Puyo match with him.

Carbuncle: Guu guu guu guu!

Satan: Very well, Carbuncle. I shall entertain you in this match.
Satan’s Story-8 Pre-Match Scene Setting 1: Griftoon Town Castle Guard Bedroom

Satan: (wakes up) Ugh!! I have a bad feeling that something terrible is about to happen!

Lille: We’ll have to hurry, but it seems that whatever castle you’ve been residing in recently might be intruded upon.

Satan: Then there’s no time to waste! We’ll head there now! (teleports off while Lille is right next to him)

Scene Setting 2: Castle Gate

Satan: (teleports in and sees Gogotte) Ah, Gogotte. I’m in no mood for games, so how about we have a Puyo Puyo battle right now? If I win, you will make sure that nobody enters this castle of mine. If you win, I’ll have to help you gather ingredients for you mushroom soup.

Gogotte: You’re on, Satan!

Satan’s Story-8 Post-Match Scene Setting: Castle Gate

Satan: Looks like I win. Now then, you know what has to be done.

Gogotte: Indeed. Nobody can be allowed to enter your castle, Satan.

Satan: I’m glad that you remember, Gogotte. Now then, I must be off. (begins to walk away) The doppelganger will try to kill the real person…
Satan’s Story-9 Scene Setting: Zigzag Peak

Satan: There’s strange dimensional activity going on here.

Hohow Bird: Hohow!! (tries to divebomb Satan, but misses)

Satan: Looks like another Puyo match is in order.

Hohow Bird: Hohow!!

Satan: Very well then, you will learn what it means to cross me. Class is now in session.
Satan’s Story-10 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Fiend Realm from Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

Satan: This is one weird dimension.

Lille: (appears next to Satan) You can say that again.

Strange Klug: (appears in front of Satan) Hahahahaha!!

Satan: Klug? Wait a minute, you look different…

Strange Klug: I’m glad that you noticed, Satan. I am not the Klug that you thought I was. I am Strange Klug. I shall take your power, along with the power of that ghost with you…

Satan: I don’t think so.

Lille: You’re not taking any of my power, youngling!!

Strange Klug: You’ll come to regret those words… Let this Puyo battle commence!!

Satan’s Story-10 Post-Match Scene Setting: Fiend Realm from Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

Strange Klug: Gah… You win for now… Rest assured, I will return and emerge victorious!! (teleports away)

Satan: What a weird foe… I need to return to Lyla’s Ruins. There might be something there that I’m missing…

Lille: That’s a good idea. I could easily pass it along to my descendant.

No comments:

Post a Comment