Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Amitie Story

Amitie Story (originally posted by Yukao)

Amitie’s story intro - outside of Primp school

Amitie: *Yawns* finally the class ended, I wonder what to do right now…

Amite: oh, hey! it’s Lemres! Feli! and Klug with them!

Lemres: oh, hey Amitie, how’s going.

Klug: Oh, it’s just Amitie, do you need something?

Amitie: what are you guys doing?

Lemres: We are just trying to fix some device called the retro canon.

Amitie: retro canon? sounds neat, right?

Klug: it does of course!

Feli: …But the fortune telling me that it sends you to another dimension, and appearing like a rerto here.

Amite: Ooooh, this looks fun! will you be able to fix it?

Lemres: who knows right now, we just activated, but it looks like there is something weird about this thing, Feli’s inductions won’t fail, but something fishy about this.

Amitie: then good luck out there!

Lemres: Well, we’ll go and bring some materials that Feli told us about.

Klug: well see you later, Amitie.

*They are all gone*

Amitie: A retro canon, huh? sounds fun.

Amitie: Huh, what’s that?

Amitie: WAIT! IT’S COMING TO ME!

Amitie: I need to run!

*Amitie got hit by the laser*

Amitie’s story mode - Stage 1 - Amitie Vs Arle - Puyo Puyo Sun island, the forest.

Amitie: …

???: (Amitie, Amitie…)

Amitie: (…That again, yet again it’s just my imagination.)

???: Amitie? Hey Amitie, are you alright?

???: Gugu! guuguu, Guuu?

Amite: Ah!

Arle: *phew* you are really awake, I’m so glad that you are alright.

Amitie: Oh it’s Arle!

Arle: yes I’m are you okay?

Amitie: Yeah! I guess so…

Arle: right, glad so, but more importantly, you are in my world right now.

Amitie: wow, that’s your world?

Arle: yup that’s right! welcome to my world! …that I wanted to say, but what are you doing here?

Amitie: the last thing I remember is that… *explains everything*

Arle: I see then, that explains everything, right carby?

Carbuncle: Guuguu!

Arle: well how about a puyo match then, just like we always do!

Amitie: Yeah! that’ll be fun!

After the fight

Amitie: That was really fun!

Arle: yeah! it is!

Carbuncle: Guuguguguuuu!

Arle: well, let’s find a way to get you out of this world, and find a way for that thing you were talking about.

Amitie: Oh, really, thanks!

Arle: well then, let’s go!

Carbuncle: guu!
Amitie’s story stage 2 - Amitie vs Ringo

Amitie: So, what are we going to do right now?

Arle: Well, if we need to return you to your world maybe we should ask someone we know.

Amitie: Oh, you mean like–

???: This is really bad~ This is bad~

???: I don’t know what to do~ this is really bad~

???: B-A-D

Arle: I know that singing!

Carbuncle: Guguguu!

Ringo: Ah, Arle, Amitie!

Amitie: Hiya Ringo, How’s going?

Ringo: I’m okay–

Ringo: *somefreakoutringospriteifyouknowwhatdoimean*, Wait, this isn’t time for “I’m Okay”!

Arle: well, every time happens, we all meet together.

Ringo: I guess you are right *laughs*

Amitie: well, at least we met each other anyway.

Ringo: Oh yeah, right.

Arle: Hm? what is it?

Ringo: while we were in class, we were doing some experiment on Puyos, but then these Puyos tried to make a mess again here…

Amitie: Then I’ll help too!

Ringo: thanks! that’ll help now!

After the match

Ringo: Well, that takes care of it now.

Amitie: yup, we did it.

Arle: by the way Ringo, what brings you here?

Ringo: Well, while I was doing the experiment on the Puyos, Ecolo sadly appeared and then he teleported me here, he said something like there’s something in that world, but I refused, in other words, he forced me to be here.

Arle: Guess he is up to no good again…

Carbuncle: Guguuu…

Ringo: but I guess this is weird a little bit, this *is* the first time that he is forcing me to do something.

Amitie: guess we got here in a different way…

Ringo: by the way Amitie, this doesn’t seem like this is your world, where am I exactly.

Amite: well we are in Arle’s world.

Ringo: Arle’s world?! what happened?

Amitie: Well, let me explain… *explains the situation*

Ringo: uh-huh, I see

Ringo: there has to be something with this, first Ecolo, and now this…

Amitie: i know, right.
Amitie’s story stage 3- Puyo Puyo Sun island - the forest - Amitie vs Schezo

Arle: I guess this is the time to call him now.

Amitie: call who?

Arle: HEY, CREEPER!

Carbuncle: GUUUUU!

Ringo: I guess this is going a little bit too far…

Amitie: That sounds fun! I’ll do it too!

Ringo: Wait, WHAt?!

Amitie: CREEPER! HELLO? CREEPER!

Ringo: I guess I’ll do it too…

Ringo: CREEEEEEPER!

Amitie: COME HERE, CREEPER!

Carbuncle: GUUUGUUUGUUU!

Schezo: Who’s calling me a creeper!

Arle: Oh, he came.

Carbuncle: Guguguu!

Schezo: What’s the meaning of this? why do you all calling me a creeper?

Arle: of course you are the creeper…

Schezo: Hey, I’m not the creeper!

Schezo: even you!

Amitie: huh?

Schezo: You are the one who called me the creeper 3 times more than anyone!

Schezo: and let that red Puyo hat be my desire.

Amitie: Wait, WHAT?

Amitie: So you are really a creeper, you want to take my red Puyo hat from me?

Schezo: I told you I’m not the creeper!

Amitie: We’ll settle this in a Puyo match then!

After the fight

Amite: *Phew* that was really fun.

Arle: by the way schezo, I want you to ask something

Schezo: what it is, another trouble from the Dark Prince.

Arle: Nope, it’s about Amitie and Ringo, they are here right now in this world *Explains everything*

Schezo: I see then, so Ringo was forced to be here.

Schezo: And Amitie was shot in by some laser to be here, something suspicious really, but I don’t know about that.

Amitie: well, that’s a bummer…

Arle: so Schezo doesn’t know about that either

Amitie: if only she is here, she could know everything by her induction…

???: guess…. who…. is…. here…

Amite: wait! that’s her!
Amitie’s story Stage 4- Puyo Puyo SUN island - Amitie Vs Feli

Amite: I know that voice!

Feli: I found you now.

Amitie: It’s Feli!

Feli: we are here to bring you back…

Amitie: Oh, really?

Feli: But…

Amitie: But…?

Feli: …as my induction said you will be with Lemres…

Amitie: Huh…? I don’t understand.

Feli: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA….!(Alt. quote: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (You are welcome for me wasting more space)

Ringo: *Screams-in-fear-that-it-can-reach-to-the-universe*, She is in her super crazy form!

Amitie: I-It looks like I need to calm her down… B-By B-B-Puyo match…!

After the fight

Feli: as my induction said, that you’ll face some greater danger.

Arle: a greater danger?

Feli: as it seems… but the induction tells me it’s even unkown, we don’t know what will happen.

Amitie: that seems really scary.

Schezo: Is dark prince plotting something again?

Feli: who knows, there are more foes who are making something danger happen…

Feli: Not only that… the four glasses…

Feli: And the doppelganger who is jealous for someone’s existence…

Arle: doppelganger…

Carbuncle: Guugu gu….?

Arle: I’m okay Carby, no need to worry about that.

Amitie: what are you doing here? Are you the only one here?

Feli: as I said, “we” are here to bring you back.

Feli: Something about the retro—

Feli: Heeeeeee!

*It suddenly rained, and a rock almost throws to Amitie but Feli pushes her and make her separate from the others*

Amitie: Whoa!

Arle: Amitie, are you okay?

Amitie: I’m okay, what about Feli and the others?

Feli: I’m okay right now, go to that road, you’ll meet Senpai over there…!

Ringo: make sure that you’ll be okay Amitie!

Arle: we’ll find another route to meet you there!

Carbuncle: Gu gugu!

Amite: okay then, leave the rest to me!
Amitie’s story stage 5 - Amitie vs Sig- Puyo Puyo Sun island, the forest, the time which it is still raining.

Amitie: I gotta hurry to Lemres…!

Sig: Oh, Hey Amitie.

Amitie: Hey, Sig!

Amite: wait, this isn’t time for greetings, it’s raining right now.

Sig: good thing I hid my ladybug very well, for not making it all wet.

Amitie: Sig, what are you doing here?

Sig: I dunno.

Amitie: well, it’s okay, because I’m confused too.

Amitie: Anyway, have you seen Lemres.

Sig: Ladybug? what do you want from it?

Amitie: Not ladybug, I meant Lemres!

Sig: not Ladybug! we have to settle this…!

Amitie: In a Puyo match?

After the fight

Sig: oh, you Said Lemres? who was that again?

Amitie: well, he is a teacher in another town, but he is still a student… (I know, it’s kinda hard to describe.)

Sig: maybe I saw him while walking, he didn’t notice me though, follow me.
Amitie’s story stage 6 - Puyo Puyo sun island forest - raining right now (how should I describe it better?)- the cave - Amitie vs Raffina

Amitie: wow, it really won’t stop raining…

Sig: *agreeing sound*

Amitie: maybe we should bring these things to cover ourselves from the rain…

???: Speaking of that.

Amitie: Oh that voice!

Sig: It’s Wuffina.

Raffina: Who’s calling me Wuffina just now!

Amitie: Raffina, what are you doing here?

Raffina: well, I found myself in another world, and I went to some fancy shop

Raffina: and I got 3 gorgeous umbrellas with me.

Amitie: wow! this is always like Raffina, always.

Raffina: right? *princess laugh*

Amitie: So, will you give us these umbrellas?

Raffina: that if you beat me in a Puyo match!

Amitie: wait, WHAT?

After the fight

Amitie: finally, we can get it…

Raffina: well, I don’t mind losing 2, because I already have one.

Amitie: Oh look! A red and a cyan one! was that just a coincidence that you bought them for us!

Raffina: D-Don’t ask me that, because they are just fancy, I didn’t buy them just for you!

Amitie: Oooooh, is that what do they calling them tsundere or something?

Raffina: what was that?

Amitie: nothing, but now sig won’t worry about his ladybug.

Sig: Yay…~

Amitie: let’s tell Raffina everything while we are going to Lemres now.
Amitie’s story stage 7- Amitie vs Lemres - Puyo Puyo sun island - almost to the castle which it is still raining.

Amitie: We found Lemres-sensei!

Lemres: Oh, Amitie, there you are, wait, Sig and Raffina? perhaps that’s the retro canon’s effect.

Raffina: A retro canon, you mean that thing you told us after the class?

Lemres: yes, it seems like that.

Amitie: by the way…. about Feli.

Lemres: Well Amitie, there’s something else I want to tell…. that if you win.

Amitie: wait, why now?

After the match

Amitie: that was really fun.

Lemres: about Klug, when we arrived we didn’t see him, but Feli’s deduction telling us to go to that castle.

Amitie: that castle…?

Lemres: by the way, I don’t see Feli’s here, did something happen?

Amitie: actually… *tells the situation*

Lemres: really? I’m glad that she’s is alive.

Lemres: anyway, we should go to that castle, if Arle and Ringo are with Feli right now, she knows the way.

Amitie: Okay then, to the castle!
Amitie’s story stage 8 - Puyo Puyo sun island- castle gate- Amitie vs zoh diamoah

Lemres: Okay then, Klug should be over there.

Amitie: well, let’s go in! *rushes to the gate*

Raffina: And there she goes…

Lermrs: there’s no stopping about her when it is around her friends

Sig: *agreeing sound*

Amitie: Woah *she was almost crushed*

Zoh diamoah: None Shall Pass there!

Amitie: Aw, come on, there’s Klug in there and I need to hurry to him.

Zoh: that if we play puyo!

Amitie: Oh okay then!

After the fight

Zoh: I lost, but you can pass.

Amitie: Oh, thank you!

Lemres: well let’s go everyone.

Everyone: *agreeing sound*
Amitie’s story stage 9- Puyo Puyo Sun castle - Amitie vs doppelganger Arle.

Amitie: well, we are in the castle, but the place is big to find klug.

Lemres: then we have to separate to find Klug, that’ll be faster.

Raffina: and where we will see each other?

Lemres: we will meet here again after we found every room, take that way Raffina

Raffina: okay then.

Lemres: and take that way, Sig, I know you can do it

Sig: ‘kay

Lemres: I’ll take that way, and you Amitie will take this way, that’ll be faster

Amitie: Okay, then, I got it!

*everyone is separated to find Klug*

Amitie: Time to find Klug-, is that Arle?

Arle?: You called.

Amitie: Ohhh! it’s just Arle!

Amitie: wait, your clothes and your eyes Are different, and carbuncle not with you!

Arle?: I-I lost everyone by myself.

Amitie: that’s unusual here…

Arle?: You think so?

Amitie: then how about a Puyo match! maybe it’ll change your mind!

Arle?: *chuckles*, okay then, that if you want.

After the fight.

Arle?: As I told you, I lost Carbuncle and everyone, we headed there to the castle.

Amitie: So Feli and everyone are alright then, but why am I seeing you clothes and eyes red?

Arle?: I-It’s just your imagination.

Amitie: Ohhhhh, then it’s just My imagination.

Amitie: well, I found Lemres, but not only Lemres, Sig, and Raffina are there because of the retro ray.

Arle?: I’ll tell them when I found them then.

Amitie: Yup, see you there! (Amitie goes away)

Doppelganger Arle: She is dumb enough to see me as another Arle.

Doppelganger: Good thing that I revived him again.

Doppelganger Arle: show me what you can do, then if you can’t… *Chuckles*
Amitie’s story Stage 10- Amitie vs Strange Klug- Puyo Puyo Sun island - The finale

Amitie: *huff, Huff* I searched every room, and that’s the final one, hiiyah!

Satan: gh-…..

Amitie: Oh! that’s Uncle stan! …And…

Satan: I told you I’m not an old man, and not stan.

Strange Klug: So you came this far now…-

Amitie:…Who are you again?

Strange Klug: Wait, what?!

Strange Klug: You were the last one who took my soul back to the book by taking That thing…

Amitie: Oh I see! I remember you! …You were that guy who took Klug? right?

Strange Klug: *Evil Chuckle* yes that’s right, I’ve been looking for a revenge of what did you do to me.

Amitie: Well, bring it! I’ll do it again to get back Klug again!

Strange Klug: Well, then, let’s start the puyo match…!

Amitie: With a climatic fight!

After the fight

Amitie: Wicked, I did it!

Strange Klug: N-Not again…!*BOOF, and back to the usual Klug*

Klug: Huh…?

Amitie: Now Klug is back to normal.

*everyone came*

Arle: Amitie, are you alright?

Amitie: Oh, everyone’s here!

Arle: where have you been Amitie, Lemres told us about everything here.

Amitie: Huh, weren’t the one who told them about everything that’s after we met, Oh, and you are right, carbuncle is here.

Amitie: And I was really just imagining.

Arle: Huh…?

Satan: Oh, hello there Arle, as you can see, I was preparing some gorgeous stuff here…!

Arle: No thank you!

Satan: No way…

Schezo: Why am I the only creeper here if he is also the creeper.

Satan: And because you always say “I want you” to Arle, like She belongs to you

Schezo: and you always have “Oh, I can imagine Me and Arle in our Honeymoon night with her sparkling golden eyes, Oh, that’s so precious” in your head!

Satan: darn it, I got back down by Schezo!

Schezo: HA! so words can strike with words down!


Sig: Creeper, he always bullying bugs for seeing them what’s inside.

Schezo: Wait what?!

Satan: Now this is a comeback here!

*Dark prince and schezo arguing with each other*

Arle: Uhhh… they are back at it again.

Amitie: looks like everything’s back at normal again…

Amitie: (but that’s weird, How can Arle not remembering our conversation, Something isn’t right…)

Amitie: Eh, who cares!

*screen fades out*

Doppelganger Arle: looks like she beat him… again.

Doppelganger Arle: But no need, i need him to make them busy while i make the move *chuckles*.

No comments:

Post a Comment