Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Draco story

Draco story

Draco’s Story Pre Battle 1 Cutscene

Setting: Puyo Puyo SUN Island
Draco: So hot outside!
Draco: And I believe it’s finally time…
Draco: To test out my beautiful new swimsuit!
Draco: And I have a glorious spot to go so I can test it out!
Onion Pixie: Onion On?
Draco: What’s this thing?
Onion Pixie: Onion Onion Boing!
Draco: Hey little fella, do you know how do I get to the beach?
Onion Pixie: Boing Onion On Onion!
Draco: WOAH! Hey! Why are you even attacking a beautiful girl like me?!
Onion Pixie: Onion On On Boing!
Draco: If you want a Puyo Match, A Puyo Match It Is!

      Draco’s Story Stage 1 Setting: Puyo Puyo SUN Island Post-Battle Draco VS Onion Pixie

      Draco: Whew… that was a steaming battle!

      Onion Pixie: On Onion Boing Boing!

      Draco: Speaking of which, do you know the way to the beach?

      Onion Pixie: Onion!

      Draco: Right? Thanks little onion! I’ll be off!

      Onion Pixie: ON! ONION ON BOING!

      Draco: Huh? A CLIFF?! aaaaaaaaaaaah! (insert bang sound here)

      Onion Pixie: Onion on… >-<

Draco’s Story - Stage 2 - Setting: Puyo Puyo SUN Island Ruins - Draco VS Zoh Daimoah
Pre Battle

Draco: Uuuughh… where am I?

Draco: This place doesn’t look familiar to me…

Draco: Well… nothing left to do but keep moving!

Zoh Daimoah: ZOOOOOH! (insert stomping sounds here)

Draco: AACK! What is the meaning of the shaking?!

Zoh Daimoah: Intruders shall not pass, but on one condition!

Draco: Just tell me the condition! I am in a hurry!

Zoh Daimoah: You have to beat me in a puyo battle to pass!

Draco: Well it is the only way out of here… So I accept!

Post Battle

Zoh Daimoah: Very well then, you shall pass now.

Draco: Thanks! Now to keep navigating!

Zoh Daimoah: Very Welcome.

Zoh Daimoah (in mind): I wonder why that girl is in a hurry anyway…
Draco’s Story - Stage 3 - Setting: Puyo Puyo SUN Island Forest - Draco VS Baldanders
Pre-Battle
Draco: Another wrong turn…

Draco: And I am completely lost in the forest!

Draco: WHERE THE HECK IS THE BEACH AT?!

Baldanders: Bark? Whine…

Draco: Huh? What is that armor wearing dog?

Baldanders: Whine… Whine…

Draco: Hey, are you feeling down right now?

Baldanders: Whine…

Draco: How about a Puyo Battle? I think that will cheer you up!

Baldanders: Woof!

Post-Battle

Baldanders: Yip! Woof! Bark!

Draco: Well I guess that all worked out!

Baldanders: Woof! Woof!

Draco: Since your feeling better now, I guess I better go now since I am kinda in a hurry to go somewhere!

Draco: See ya around if we can!

Baldanders: Bark! Bark! Woof!

Baldanders: … Whine… Whine…
Draco’s Story - Stage 4 - Setting: Puyo Puyo SUN Island Flower Prairie - Draco VS Honey Bee
Pre-Battle

Draco: Now where am I?

Draco: Is this… some sort of flower field?

Honey Bee: ASSAULT FROM THE SKY!

Draco: Huh?

(Honey Bee comes down crashing with her needle sticking to the ground)

Draco: WOAH!

Draco: What in the world?! Isn’t that dangerous to try to sting somebody with a big needle?!

Honey Bee: (repeats 4 times) Assault from the sky ! (Chases Draco)

Draco: (Runs) AAAAH SOMEBODY HELP ME!

Draco: STOOOOOOP!

Draco: How about we just settle this with a friendly puyo battle instead of stinging me?

Honey Bee: Seems legit, OK!

Post-Battle

Honey Bee: Aw… I lost…

Honey Bee: Assault has failed…

Honey Bee: (cries) WAAAAAH! QUEEN, I HAVE FAILED YOU!

Draco (in mind): Hey, this might be a good chance to proceed!

Draco: (leaves)

Honey Bee: (keeps crying) WAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Draco’s Story - Stage 5 - Setting: Puyo Puyo SUN Island Flower Prairie - Draco VS Cookatrice
Pre-Battle

Draco: Seriously?! I am still here in this prairie after walking for 2 whole miles?!

Draco: And there’s still no beach ahead!

Draco: Where the heck is the exit to this prairie?!

Cookatrice: Coo-coo-coocoo! (Translated: I am the guardian of this prairie!)

Draco: Huh?

Draco: Oh, it’s just a fat old chicken, lost in this big prairie.

Cookatrice: Coo?! (runs and pecks Draco) Coo-coocoococooooo! (Translated: Don’t ever CALL ME FAT, YOU DRAGON WOMAN!)

Draco: AAAH! STOP IT, JUST STOP THE PECKING PLEASE! IT HURTS!

Cookatrice: Coocococoococooo! (Translated: Fine, but you have to beat me in Puyo to proceed!)

Post-Battle

Cookatrice: Coo… Coococoo… (Translated: I lost… to a Dragon Woman…)

Draco: Phew, I won, and thank god that the pecking stopped!

Cookatrice: Coocoo, coocoocooco! (Translated: Very well then… You show now proceed!)

Draco: Thank you Chicken!

Cookatrice: Coocoocoo! (Your very welcome!)

(Draco Leaves)

Cookatrice (In Mind): Coocoocoo… Coococococooocoocoo! (Translated: Will I ever go home… I’ve been standing here since forever!)

Draco’s Story - Stage 6 - Setting: Puyo Puyo SUN Island Rocky Area - Draco VS Arle
Pre-Battle

Draco: I sense that I am close to the beach! I can’t wait!

Arle: Oh, Hey Draco!

Draco: Oh, hi Arle.

Arle: What are you doing in a place like this?

Draco: Just trying to reach to the beach!

Draco: But I am kinda lost here, do you know how can I get to the beach?

Arle: Well, I have a map that leads to the beach.

Draco: Really? Can I have it?

Arle: Only if you beat me in a match!

Draco: A Match… Is it a beauty contest?

Arle: Fufufu… you think you can beat me in a beauty contest?

Arle: No Way! It’s a puyo match!

Draco: Oh, then bring it on!

Post-Battle
Arle: Well… I guess I lost fair and square…

Draco: Yay! Now can I have the map now as promised?

Arle: Well you won so, here you go!

Draco: Thanks, I better be off, so toodles!

(Draco Leaves)

Arle: Well that was quick.

Arle: So without the map, how am I going to get through this place..? I am kind of lost too…
Draco’s Story - Stage 7 - Setting: Puyo Puyo SUN Island Between the Rocky Area and the Beach - Draco VS Minotauros
Pre-Battle

Draco: I can see the sunshine from the beach! I feel like I am almost there!

Minotaur: Da Mooooo! (Swings his axe at Draco)

Draco: AAACK! What was that for you big cow!?

Minotaur: Rulue ordered me to guard the beach since she considers it her, and only her beach.

Minotaur: So because of this, nobody shall trespass it!

Minotaur: Also, don’t call me a cow! MOOOO! (swings his axe again)

Draco: WOAH! Isn’t that too dangerous to just swing your axe?! You might accidently kill somebody!

Minotaur: Moo, your right actually! So let’s just settle this with a puyo match!

Draco: Well I won’t lose, so bring it!

Post-Battle
Minotaur: Mooooo… I have failed you Rulue…

Draco: Thank god that I won, now let me pass!

Minotaur: Fine… But I will get my revenge on you!

Draco: Phew, but beach, HERE I COME!

(Draco Leaves)

Minotaur: When I return home… Rulue is going to kill me…

Minotaur: Moo… Why do I have to have a harsh life… 
Draco’s Story - Stage 8 (Final Stage) - Setting: Puyo Puyo SUN Island Beach - Draco VS Rulue
Pre-Battle
Rulue: Ah… This is so relaxing…

Rulue: Sitting in the beach…

Rulue: I wonder how lovely it would be is Satan-sama was here…

Draco: Finally! I made it!

Rulue: Hey bub, this is MY beach, and you aren’t allowed here!

Draco: So what? This beach is for the public!

Rulue: Not for me, now get out!

Draco: No Way am I leaving here!

Rulue: Looks like I have to do this the hard way! I challenge you to a Puyo Battle!

Draco: Well, It is on!

Post-Battle
Rulue: Darn it! How did I lose to you?!

Draco: Well you can’t beat a girl with beauty! That’s for sure!

Rulue: Well, you haven’t heard the last of me!

Rulue: The next time we meet, I’ll have fun beating you up!

Draco: I doubt you would beat me next time!

Minotaur: Rulue-sama! Are you OK?

Rulue: Not right now Minotaur…

Rulue: But let’s just get out before anything else bad will happen!

Minotaur: If you insist Rulue-Sama… (Minotaur and Rulue run away)

Draco: Good riddance to those two! Hmph!

(Note that the writing for Draco’s Story is not over yet, there is an epilogue for the story coming!)
Draco’s Story - Epilogue - Setting: Puyo Puyo SUN Island

Draco: Finally, after a lot of time…

Draco: It’s time to test out my bikini!

(Draco switches her clothes to her bikini)

Draco: Wow, this bikini is really comfortable!

Draco: Now to sunbathe for a little bit to see how it is laying down…

(Draco lays down)

Draco: Ahhh… So relaxing… maybe I should stay here for a while!

(Overtime, Draco’s skin gets burned little by little)

Draco: Just a little more…

(when Draco’s skin is at tan)

Draco: AAAAACK! (launches up into space)

Draco: SUUUUNNBUUUUUURRRNN!

(The sun shows up behind the earth and winks at the player)

Draco: (Falls back Down to Earth to the plains) AAAAAAHHHH

(Insert bang sound here)

Draco: (is in her state from the sunburn like she was in the Arle VS Draco Cutscene from Puyo Puyo SUN) Ugggh…..

No comments:

Post a Comment