Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Sig Story

Sig story

Sig’s story stage 1- Sig vs Accord, the class.

Accord: And this is your paper Amitie, Better luck next time.

Amitie: And I screwed it up…

And this is to… Sig, a full mark again.

Sig: …

*A ring belled*

Accord: well, class is over now.

Accord: and sig, I want to test you another test

Sig: …?

Sig: ‘kay, a puyo quiz.After the match.

Accord: W-Well, you succeded it this time, anyway students, class is over now, So you are free to go.

Sig: 'kay.

Sig: I want to find bugs now.

Stage 2 Sig vs raffina- Primp town’s forest

Sig: …No bugs yet.

Raffina: Oh, it’s you.

Sig: hi Raffina, Have you seen any bugs around here?

Raffina: Oh, these annoying bugs?

Raffina: Good thing that they gone away.

Sig: *Angry sig sound*

Sig: You’ll pay what did you say… In a puyo battle…!

After the fight.

Raffina: Gh-.

Raffina: well, they are in that direction over there, and bugs are neat, then…

Sig: yay…!

Sig’s story stage 3 pre-fight: somewhere on the forest at Primp town. Sig Vs Klug

Sig: …

Klug: Oh, It’s Sig.

Sig: Hi, Klug.

Klug: Are you here to find some bugs around here or something?

Sig: yeah, but there are no bugs around here, I’m trying to find bugs every area, but I couldn’t find it.

Klug: I have the same problem here, the retro ray doesn’t seem to do anything even though it’s still firing…

Sig: *Ignores Klug*

Klug: W-Wait a moment! well, how about some Puyo match then, maybe bugs will appear after we have a match.

Sig: Really?

Klug: that if you beat my genius strategy.

Sig: 'kay.

Klug: then let’s.

Sig: Play Puyo!

After the fight.

Klug: heh, I just let you win, that’s all, now then I have to see what to do with this retro ray.

Sig: still there are no bugs around here… *the voice when sig is sad* (i can’t describe it very well xD)

Sig: huh? *sees some laser around here* (probably the retro ray’s laser)

Sig: Is that a bug?

*Sig got hit by the laser and sent to the Puyo Puyo SUN island*
Sig’s story Stage 4 Pre-fight, Puyo Puyo SUN island- the beach: Sig VS. Amitie

Sig: … *yawns*

Sig: I must’ve fallen asleep, but where am I?

Sig: It doesn’t matter I gotta go to sleep.

Amitie: Oh, it’s Sig! Hey, Sig!

Sig: Oh, hi Amitie.

Amitie: I didn’t think that we’ll be in another world again, so do you know where are we?

Sig: I dunno.

Amitie: me neither…

Amitie: So how did you get here?

Sig: I saw some bug before I went to sleep and I woke up to this place.

Amitie: you mean that “laser” right, that’s after I met Klug.

Sig: me too.

Sig: there were no bugs in the forest.

Amitie: Oh that’s so, it looks like Klug is up to something right now, anyway, do you need a Puyo battle?

Sig: sure thing.

Amitie: Then Let’s!

Sig: Play Puyo!

After the fight

Amitie: That was fun!

Sig: Yeah.

Amitie: So, Sig, I saw some bugs around this area, and it was reaaally big, and it was dancing a lot.

Sig: really?

Amitie: yup and it has hands, legs, it’s skin colors even was orange, I couldn’t see It, because he went away so fast.

Sig: do you know its place.

Amitie: well, he went away so I’m not sure about this, but follow me
Sig story Stage 5: Puyo Puyo sun island, the beach, Sig vs Suketoudara pre-fight (why am I doing this again?)

Amitie: There it is!

Sig: The big red bug with hands and legs.

Sketoudara: What the fish are you talking about?!

Amitie: Oh, it’s just Sketoudara.

Sig: this isn’t even a bug.

Sketoudara: What did you say?!

Amitie: we thought we saw a big red bug with hands and legs dancing here, But it was you Sketoudara.

Sig: *Lazy sig’s approved sounds*

Sketoudara: Now you’ll regret what did you say that I’m a bug, Let’s. (Please why?)

Sig and Amitie: Puyo match?! (amitie’s line)/ Puyo match…?(Sig’s line)

After the fight

Sketoudara: Now don’t call me a bug, cause I’m a fish!

Amitie: We are really sorry.

Sig: 'kay

Sketoudara: Now that you apologized, don’t you want to see my dancing. (Please why again?)

Amitie: N-No thanks we are going right now, let’s go sig

Sig: 'kay, bye
Sig’s story stage 6: Puyo Puyo SUN island, the forest - Sig vs Schezo pre-fight

Sig: Huh?

Sig: I see a butterfly in that tree that I’ve never seen this one before.

Amitie: You’re right, this is the first time I see this butterfly over there

Amitie: but butterfly only appears in spring…

Sig: wait for me, Ms.butterfly.

Amitie: Ah! wait for me.

Schezo: It’s you again?

Amitie: wait isn’t that the creepy wizard Schezo.

Sig: *Approving sound*

Schezo: I’m not the creeper!

Amitie: mh-hm…

Schezo: And I’m the dark wizard, not the creeper.

Sig: 'kay…

Schezo: I just wanted to examine the butterfly.

Sig: *Angry sig sounds* You are hurting the butterfly, creeper.

Schezo: I told you that I’m not the creeper!

After the fight.

Schezo: I lost…

Amitie: Well, at least you guys had fun!

Sig: yeah.

Schezo: No way! I just needed the butterfly.

Sig: really?

Schezo: Yes, this is unusual to see a butter in a hot weather right now.

Amitie: but you wanted to do something to the butterfly, and that’s horrible.

Sig: Bullying bugs isn’t good at all.

Schezo: But still…!

Sig: Here you go, Ms.butterfly.
Sig’s story stage 7 - Puyo Puyo sun island- the forest - Sig vs Draco

Sig: …

Amitie: …

Amitie: so, uh, are you sure that you saw some bugs over there?

Sig: pretty much.

Draco: Did someone say beauty contest!

Amitie: Ah!

Sig: I dunno.

Draco: You dunno! you know something about the beauty contest, let’s battle!

Sig: 'kay.

After the fight

Draco: darn it! I lost!

Amitie: by the way what is that beauty contest you were talking about?

Draco: Huh? you don’t know about a beauty contest?

Sig: we were trying to find some bugs, have you seen it around here?

Draco: I saw a big cockroach heading to that castle over there, it ran really fast, I was even amazed.

Sig: 'kay thanks.

Amitie: how about heading there?

Sig: *his antenna is moving* yeah.

Stage 8, Sig vs Zoh diamoah - Puyo Puyo Sun castle the gate

Amitie: phew, finally, we are there, now I wonder where’s that big bug that draco was talking about…?

*Zoh diamoah Jumps On Amitie*

Amitie: Ouch!

Zoh Diamoah: None shall pass.

Sig: Ah… Amitie.

Amitie: I-I’m okay Sig, You can do it…..

Sig: Okay then, So puyo match will make you away…

After the match

Zoh Diamoah: well, you did it, so you can pass.

Sig: Yay…!

Zoh goes away

Amitie: my head’s spinning….weeeee….


*Sig did the same thing in Lemres boss battle from fever 2*


Amitie: Oh, what was that?


Sig: We should go and find the giant cockroach.


Amitie: Yup, here we go!
Sig’s story mode stage 9 - Puyo Puyo SUN castle - Sig vs Amitie

Amitie: So this is the castle that Draco was talking about?

Sig: yeah…

Amitie: Now that I think about it, I have a bad feeling about this…

Sig: You have…?

Amitie: Yeah…

Sig: Then, how about a Puyo match to cheer yourself up?

Amitie: That’s a great idea!

After the battle

Amitie: that was really fun!

Amitie: By the way, is that big cockroach really around here somewhere?

Sig: there it is.

Amitie: Ah! there it is! it’s big that made me scared a little bit.

Sig: There you are Mr.cockroach. *his antenna is moving*

*The cockroach disappeared*

Amitie: Ah! it disappeared!

Sig: *some angry sig sound that it can’t be described*

???: So you came after all.
Sig’s Story- Stage 9 - Sig vs Strange klug

Amitie: Huh? somebody called?

Strange Klug: Yes, you sealed me again inside that book, because of that, I waited for that moment for a comeback right now, talking this body again, and then finally, we’ll fuse again!

Sig: …Who are you again?

Strange Klug: W-Wait, you don’t know about me?

Sig: I dunno.

Amitie: Me neither.

Strange Klug: YOU are the one who Sealed me back inside the book!

Amitie: Oh, I remember!

Sig: I’m leaving…

Strange Klug: D-Don’t leave just yet, because it’s our chance to fuse.

Strange Klug: also because of that retro thing, I could be able to make some of these little insects to lure you out there, Oh, and of course I made them disappear because they are insects.

Sig: *oh boy, another angry sig sound*

Amitie: You did what?!

Strange Klug: Did I say “disappear”, of course, because these bugs are insects *Evil laugh*

Sig: Take that back.

Strange Klug: take back what?

Sig: Take back about what did you said about bugs!

Strange Klug: What if I don’t?

Sig: a Puyo match will make you regret doing that.

- after the match (ending) -

Strange Klug: I lost again, I couldn’t revive my original body again…

Sig: take back to what did you say about bugs!

Strange Klug: well, maybe I’ll disappear now,

*POOF*

Klug: huh

Amitie: It’s the Klug we all love and know!

Klug: what are you talking about, Amitie, also where am i?

Amitie: W-Well, uh, nothing at all.

Klug: you are really weird… did that perhaps amazed you at how amazing i’m?

Sig: apologize to bugs now!

Amitie: here we go …

Klug: What are you talking about, did you head hit something?

Sig: *angry sig sound*

Klug: okay, okay I’m really sorry!

Sig: that’s okay.

Amitie: okay then! let’s find a way back to our world, Klug i bet you have that retro thing.

Klug: of course I do have one, why do you ask me?

screen black out.

Sig: …

Sig: (something is really weird about him….)

Sig: (anyway, I gotta go and see more bugs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment