Tuesday, December 4, 2018

NiGHTS story

NiGHTS Story

NiGHTS Story Intro Scene Setting: Majora’s Mask Moon Field

NiGHTS: Hmm… I wonde what sort of wackiness will occur this time…

Wizeman: Your continued disobedience displeases me greatly, NiGHTS! Very well then, if you will not listen you will be destroyed!

NiGHTS: Not today… I’m out. (teleports away)

NiGHTS Story-1 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Primp Paradise

Amitie: Ah, it’s so peaceful here.

Schezo: Not anymore! Your Ideya are mine to take now! (draws four orbs of different colors out of Amitie) You shall never become a fantastic sorceress, foolish girl! (runs away)

NiGHTS: Damn, Wizeman’s already up to his old tricks again. Miss, what is your name?

Amitie: I’m Amitie, Who are you?

NiGHTS: I am a genderless being known as NiGHTS. If only I was faster I could have stopped that Nightmaren copy of a dark wizard that you seem to know.

Amitie: Do you know how to play Puyo Puyo?

NiGHTS: Regrettably, I do not. Could you please teach me so that I can retrieve your Ideya?

Amitie: Sure thing.

NiGHTS Story-1 Post-Match Scene Setting: Primp Paradise

NiGHTS: Now I know how to play. Now we can head out and retrieve the Ideya stolen from you.

Amitie: Just what are these Ideya things? Are they related to those orbs that Schezo stole from me?

NiGHTS: The Ideya are those orbs. The only one you still possess is the Red Ideya of Courage. Blue is Intelligence, Green is Growth, White is Purity, and Yellow is Hope. I happen to hold a diamond-shaped Red Ideya in my chest.

Amitie: I can see that. With your help, we can steal back my Ideya.
NiGHTS Story-2 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Maniac Museum (Amitie’s First Dream)

NiGHTS: There you are!

Schezo (Nightmaren Copy): So what? She is your opponent!

Raffina (Nightmaren Copy: You and that goody-two-shoes Amitie are gonna wish that you were never born once I’m through with the both of you!

Amitie: These Nightmarens are seriously starting to give me the creeps! I know that Raffina is mean, but she wouldn’t actually go that far!

Raffina (Nightmaren Copy): I’m not giving up this Green Ideya of Growth without a fight!

NiGHTS: Allow me to handle this, Amitie.

NiGHTS Story-2 Post-Match Scene Setting: Maniac Museum (Amitie’s First Dream)

Raffina (Nightmaren Copy): Grrr… Damn you…!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! (explodes into stars)

NiGHTS: Although I’m a Nightmaren just like those loathsome copies, I rebelled against my creator because he plans to take over Nightopia and then at some point conquer the real world.

Amitie: That’s alright, NiGHTS. I’ll always support you no matter what happens.

NiGHTS: Thank, you, Amitie. We have recovered the Green Ideya of Growth, but there are still three others that need to be retrieved.
NiGHTS Story-3 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Techno Ta-Toon-Da Castle Classroom (Amitie’s Second Dream)

NiGHTS: What’s a classroom doing here in the middle of a technological fortress? Then again, this is a dream so what can you really expect…

Ms. Accord (Nightmaren Copy): It seems that we have two troublemakers here. This Blue Ideya of Intelligence will not leave my side!!!

NiGHTS: Oh, I’m gonna take it alright. Prepare for…

Amitie: A Puyo Puyo…

Ms. Accord (Nightmaren Copy): Battle!!!

NiGHTS Story-3 Post-Match Scene Setting: Techno Ta-Toon-Da Castle Classroom (Amitie’s Second Dream)

Ms. Accord (Nightmaren Copy): Accursed traitor…! How dare you… betray our master!!!! (explodes into stars)

NiGHTS: That’s the Blue Ideya recovered. Just two more to go.

Amitie: You really don’t like Wizeman, do you?

NiGHTS: No, I do not. He detests freedom and happiness, yet in a fit of irony he enjoys causing suffering.
NiGHTS Story-4 Pre-Match Scene Setting; Emerald Forest (Amitie’s Third Dream)

Amitie: This dreamscape is so pretty… The Nightmarens that serve Wizeman cannot be allowed to destroy it!

NiGHTS: Truer words have never been spoken… our foe approaches.

Schezo (Nightmaren Copy): This White Ideya shall not leave me… the foolish must accept that innocence, once taken, cannot be recovered.

NiGHTS: No… I shall steal back that Ideya! Puyo Puyo!!!

Schezo (Nightmaren Copy): You wish to die that badly, NiGHTS? So be it…

NiGHTS Story-4 Post-Match Scene Setting: Emerald Forest (Amitie’s Third Dream)

Schezo (Nightmaren Copy): NiGHTS… remember that if… Wizeman dies, all Nightmarens… including you, will die with him… (explodes into stars)

NiGHTS: (sighs) This time, we will seal Wizeman away so that he cannot menace Nightopia anymore.

Amitie: We’ve recovered the White Ideya of Purity, NiGHTS. That leaves just one more to retrieve.

NiGHTS: That’s right, Amitie. The Yellow Ideya of Hope is the last one we need, and I know just where it is: right back where we started in Primp Paradise.
NiGHTS Story-5 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Primp Paradise

Amitie: Brrr… I felt a very dark presence as soon as we arrived, NiGHTS!

Popoi (Nightmaren Copy): That’s because you’re in the presence of the Prince of Darkness, nyan! This Yellow Ideya I will never permit to leave me, nyan!

NiGHTS: These Nightmarens followed a pattern: Schezo, a dark wizard who steals magic power from others… Ms. Accord, a school teacher who holds many secrets… Raffina, a mean-spirited girl that you know very well… and now Popoi, Ms. Accord’s puppet who seems to have a mind of its own.

Popoi (Nightmaren Copy): And I am the last Nightmaren that plagues little Amitie here, nyan. Once you defeat me, Wizeman’s plans for the girl will have been foiled nyan. But can you even HOPE to defeat me at Puyo, nyan!?

NiGHTS Story-5 Post-Match Scene Setting: Primp Paradise

Popoi (Nightmaren Copy): NYAN!!! Wizeman will not… take this idly… you traitor!!! NNNNNYYYYYAAAAANNNNN!!!!! (explodes into stars)

Amitie: That’s all of my Ideya restored!

NiGHTS: Now Wizeman won’t be able to do anything to your dreams. However, it seems that he has victimized another… My work isn’t done yet. I must be off! (flies away)

Amitie: I have a bad feelling about this…
NiGHTS Story-6 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Curry Colosseum (Arle’s First Dream)

NiGHTS: (notices a dazed Arle) Oh dear… it seems that Wizeman’s minions have stolen this girl’s Ideya.

Ecolo (Nightmaren Copy): I have stolen the girl’s innocence, characterized by this White Ideya I now hold. I shall not give it back.

NiGHTS: Then we’ll just have to fight in a Puyo Puyo battle.

Ecolo (Nightmaren Copy): Go ahead and try, you traitor… I’m nothing like those idiots who were sent after Amitie.

NiGHTS Story-6 Post-Match Scene Setting: Curry Colosseum (Arle’s First Dream)

Ecolo (Nightmaren Copy): How… how did you get so strong, you traitor!? ARRRGH!!! (explodes into stars)

NiGHTS: I better return this. (picks up the White Ideya and places it on Arle, who unwittingly absorbs the Ideya into herself)

Arle: (snaps out of her daze) Ohh, my head… what happened? Who are you?

NiGHTS: I am a genderless being known as NiGHTS. As for what happened to you, Wizeman’s minions have stolen your Ideya and I intend to retrieve them for you. I already helped out Amitie, and I’m here to help you.

Arle: Alright then, NiGHTS. Let’s head out and retrieve my Ideya! I’m vaguely aware of how you restored my White Ideya of Purity, but it’s quite fuzzy because of the daze I was in.

NiGHTS: I specifically fought a Nightmaren Copy of some blob-like entity.

Arle: That was Ecolo… I was possessed by him once. That was not fun at all. I have no idea what other people the Nightmarens could have copied, so I think I’ll just stick with you.
NiGHTS Story-7 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Carbuncle Mountains (Arle’s Second Dream)

NiGHTS: There’s the Nightmaren with the Green Ideya!

Rulue (Nightmaren Copy): So the traitor has sided with the orange-haired lass and her friends? It doesn’t matter, we will achieve victory this time.

Arle: That’s Rulue, a martial artist who is obsessed with someone I know very well.

NiGHTS: She’s just a Nightmaren Copy, Arle. I’ll handle this.

Rulue (Nightmaren Copy): You intend to battle me, traitor? I’ll make you wish that you never defied Lord Wizeman!

NiGHTS Story-7 Post-Match Scene Setting: Carbuncle Mountains (Arle’s Second Dream)

Rulue (Nightmaren Copy): NO!! HOW CAN A TRAITOR… BE THIS STRONG!!?? AAAGGGHHH!!! (explodes into stars)

NiGHTS: (swipes the Green Ideya before giving it to Arle) Two Ideya recovered, two more to go.

Arle: These Nightmarens seem to enjoy inflicting misery on people. I can’t allow that to continue!!

NiGHTS: Wizeman’s their leader. Without him leading them, they are nothing but mindless thralls and thus easily defeated.
NiGHTS Story-8 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Puyo Arena (Arle’s Third Dream)

Satan (Nightmaren Copy): I sense the presence of the traitor and the girl. Time to fry her!! (fires off a huge fireball)

Arle: These things keep mentioning this ‘traitor’ for some reason.

NiGHTS: Watch out, Arle!! (shoves her out of the way of an incoming spell)

Arle: Hey, what w- (sees NiGHTS take the hit in her place and dust billows everywhere as it explodies) NO!! NiGHTS, you… (the dust settles to show that NiGHTS is unharmed).

NiGHTS: I’m fine, but that Nightmaren was aiming for you. Battle now, talk later!

Satan (Nightmaren Copy): You’re still alive, traitor!? Well then, a Puyo battle will decide who gets this Yellow Ideya of Hope!!

NiGHTS Story-8 Post-Match Scene setting: Puyo Arena (Arle’s Third Dream)

Satan (Nightmaren Copy): You accursed traitor!! Wizeman will destroy you!! (explodes into stars)

NiGHTS: Now I will answer why these Nightmarens keep speaking of a traitor: I am a Nightmaren myself, but I rebelled against Wizeman. Unlike other Nightmarens, I have a free will and see that what he’s doing is wrong.

Arle: So that’s why the Nightmarens have been calling you a traitor. I honestly don’t mind that you a Nightmaren since you’re actually a good person, NiGHTS.

NiGHTS: Thank you, Arle. We have retrieved the Yellow Ideya of Hope, so only one remains.
NiGHTS Story-9 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Primp Paradise

Arle: I get the feeling that we’re being watched.

NiGHTS: It’s here… the Nightmaren who holds you Blue Ideya. (Carbuncle appears) What is that?

Carbuncle (Nightmaren Copy): This form is just a mask, NiGHTS. You know who I am.

NiGHTS: Reala, the only Nightmaren who is my equal.

Arle: The Nightmaren is Carbuncle!? What’s going on here!?

Reala: I just said that this form is just a mask. As a demonstration… (Carbuncle disappears into smoke that dissipates to reveal a red copy of NiGHTS)

NiGHTS: So you disgused yourself as Arle’s companion Carbuncle? You’ve sunken to a new low, Reala.

Arle: I can sense a lot of power coming from Reala, NiGHTS. Be careful!

Reala: (turns back into Carbuncle) Let’s battle, NiGHTS. This time, I will emerge victorious.

NiGHTS: Hah, Not likely, Reala.

NiGHTS Story-9 Post-Match Scene Setting: Primp Paradise

Reala: (turns back into his normal form and drops Arle’s Blue Ideya) Damn you, NiGHTS! Wizeman will destroy you! I’m outta here! (teleports away)

Arle: (retrieves the Blue Ideya) Now then, all of my Ideya have been recovered.

NiGHTS: It will soon be time to take this battle to Wizeman himself.

Amitie: It seems that Wizeman is trying to form himself in Primp Town’s museum! We need to hurry there! (runs off)

Arle: Let’s go and put an end to his plans! (runs after Amitie)

NiGHTS: Indeed we shall. (flies after Amitie and Arle)
NiGHTS Story-10 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Primp Town Museum

NiGHTS: (manifests himself inside the museum as Amitie and Arle enter the front door) It seems that we got here just in time.

Akuma: (enters through a side door) I can sense great evil gathering here in my museum.

Arle: It’s Wizeman, the leader of the Nightmarens.

Wizeman: (manifests himself in front of everyone) Hahahahaha, you’re correct little girl!! Now then, once I’m done with NiGHTS I shall knock the lot of you down!! (lunges at NiGHTS)

Akuma: Not if I interfere!! (shoves NiGHTS out of the way and is slowly possessed by Wizeman) Ggaarrgghh!! He’s… taking… control…!!

Wizemakuma: Grr, this old boor… my plan would have been flawless had he not gotten in the way!! Nevertheless, I will succeed in destroying you NiGHTS!!

NiGHTS: That’s not going to happen!! Time for a Puyo battle!!

NiGHTS Story-10 Post-Match Scene Setting: Primp Town Museum

Wizeman: (forced out of Akuma) DAMN YOU, NiGHTS!! WHY CAN’T YOU JUST LET ME WIN FOR ONCE!?

NiGHTS: Amitie, Arle, do it now and seal Wizeman away!!

Akuma: Although he was able to possess me, my immortal body will be able to detain Wizeman forever.

Amitie: Already on it.

Arle: I hear you, NiGHTS.

Wizeman: (as he’s being sealed away into Akuma) NiGHTS… should this seal break, I. Will. Destroy. You. To. Stop. Your. Interference. YOU TRAITOR!!! AAARRRGGGHH!!!

NiGHTS: He’s been defeated by me twice in the past, but those previous defeats killed him temporarily. As Nightmarens cannot exist without him for some reason, I had died after beating him those two times. Sealing him away has ensured that defeating him won’t kill me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment