Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Lemres Story

Lemres Story

Lemres’ Story-1 Pre-Match Scene: PPS Island (raining) -Lemres vs Lidelle/Rider

Lemres: *sigh* I tried to be honest with her…

Lidelle: I watched that entire situation, Lemres. You were too cruel, even if you were being honest.

Lemres: (tic mark appears on his head) Oh really, you little IMP!? How would you handle being crushed on by an underclassman!?

Lidelle: (looks angry) That’s it, it’s time for Puyo Puyo!

Lemres’ Story-1 Post-Match Scene PPS Island

Lidelle: I lost, but my point still stands. (runs off)

Lemres: Hey, wait…! Ah, it doesn’t matter now. I need to find another retro ray so that- (castle begins to glow white) Oh, cra- (gets interrupted by the castle exploding and engulfing him)

Lemres’ Story-2 Pre-Match Scene: Zigzag Peak -Lemres vs Satan

Lemres: Ooh, my head… How did that happen?

Satan: My sun-enlargening device was overloaded with energy from a Big Bang match and the explosion deposited everyone in the general area of Primp Town. By the way, I know what is going on with Feli right now but you’re gonna have to win a Puyo match against me if you want to have it.

Lemres: You’re on, Satan.

Satan: Excellent. Should you lose however, I’ll make sure that I tell Klug about what happened between you and Feli since I overheard it all.

Lemres: This just raises the stakes is all.

Lemres’ Story-2 Post-Match Scene: Zigzag Peak

Satan: Alright, I’ll talk: Feli bought a couple of sharp-looking knives from a weapon shop in your town. I think that she’s planning to commit suicide or something like that, but you didn’t hear it from me. As a precaution… (zaps Lemres with an amnesia spell) There, now you won’t have any memory of meeting me here. (teleports away)

Lemres: (stands there for a minute before realizing what he had done) No… if Feli commits suicide, Klug will immediately suspect me and grill me for answers! He and everyone else in his class will also ensure that my reputation will be dragged through the mud once they know! I’ll be vilified and treated as a pariah everywhere!! I… I have to find Feli and apologize to her before accepting her invitation, but I also have to ensure that she doesn’t kill herself!! (runs off)

Doppelganger Arle: (teleports in) Heheheheh, the die has been cast. Feli didn’t know that I was impersonating Lemres when I cruelly shot down her invitation, but if he apologizes to her then my other will have two additional pieces on the board. That imp will ensure that he is distrusted for now. I must stop him and ensure that she dies… (teleports away)
Lemres’ Story-3 Scene Setting: Primp Town Fountain

Lemres: I can’t stay here for long if I want to prevent her suicide. I need to move really fast, but…

Klug: Hey Lemres, want to play a match.

Lemres: (thinking) An opportunity!! (speaks to Klug) Challenge accepted. May the best player win…

Lemres’ Story-4 Scene Setting: Nearby Town

Lemres: That Puyo match teleported me here. Now where is Feli?

Yu: Looking for someone?

Rei: It definitely isn’t my sister.

Lemres: Whoa!! Yu and Rei, what are you doing here?

Yu & Rei: We followed you, so we’ll tell you where Feli is. However, you have to play a match against us first mister.

Lemres: I accept your challenge.
Lemres’ Story-5 Scene Setting: Nearby Town

Lemres: (sighs as a Hohow Bird lands in his way) This just isn’t my day.

Hohow Bird: Hohow!! (tries to peck Lemres but misses)

Lemres: Get out of my way or it’s Puyo time!!

Hohow Bird: Hohow!!

Lemres: Oh, you asked for it!!

Lemres’ Story-6 Scene Setting: Nearby Town

Baldanders: Grrr!!

Lemres: Hey there, Baldanders. Do you know where your master has gone off to?

Baldanders: Grrr!! *growls*

Lemres: It seems that we are at an impasse. I will have to play a match against you to make you lead me to Feli.

Baldanders: Grrr!! Grrr!!
Lemres’ Story-7 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Nearby Town, outside the Magic School’s women’s Dormitories

Lemres: Thank you for leading me here, Baldanders. I must apologize to your master.

Baldanders: Woof woof!

Lemres: Now then, how should I enter this building?? The front door is out of the question, and Feli is likely looking through her window…

Schezo: What the… Lemres, what are you doing here!?

Lemres: The Dark Mage, Schezo Wegey… are you trying to perv on my female underclassmen??

Schezo: Normally I would shout, but it would be a bad idea as they would hear us and then jump to conclusions. We’ll settle this in a Puyo match.

Lemres’ Story-7 Post-Match Scene Setting: Nearby Town

Schezo: I lost. Very well then, there’s a secret entrance underneath a false water fountain here on the grounds. It will take you into one of the staff rooms, but be sure not to be discovered.

Lemres: Thank you for this information.

Schezo: As a fellow Dark Mage, I am obliged to help.

Lemres: Very well then. I must be off. (walks away)

Lemres’ Story-8 Scene Setting: Nearby Town Magic School Women’s Dormitories Staff room

Lemres: (emerges from the secret passage via a trap door) Looks like nobody is in here. (looks around and sees a door for a side passage) Looks like I can reach her room undetected through here.

Magic School Faculty: (humming loudly outside the door)

Lemres: No sense staying here now. (enters the side passage and closes the door after himself) Now then, time to search. (walks down the passageway before stopping at a door that has several divination symbols on it). Ah, you sure are skilled at Divination Feli. Looks like I need to play a Puyo match to open the door. (the door shines as a copy of Lemres emerges from it)

Lemres Copy: I shall be your opponent. Defeat me, and the door will open.

Lemres: Then we shall play a Puyo match together.

Lemres’ Story-9 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Nearby Town Magic School Women’s Dormitories, Feli’s room

Lemres: (enters the room and sees Feli with several knives) Feli!!

Feli: You… how dare you enter… I was about to slit my throat when you came in!!

Lemres: Feli, please put those sharp knives down. I don’t want you to die.

Feli: Do you not remember how you cruelly shot down my prom invitation!?

Lemres: Invitation? This is the first time I’ve heard of it.

Feli: Stop lying!!

Lemres: If you won’t listen, then I’m afraid that I’ll have to make you come to your senses.

Lemres’ Story-9 Post-Match Scene Setting: Nearby Town Magic School Women’s Dormitories, Feli’s room

Lemres: So you wanted me to go to the prom with you and you thought that I rejected you? Whoever said those cruel words of rejection must have taken up my appearance to deceive you. I will go with you to the prom, Feli. I will swallow one thousand needles if I am lying.

Feli: (hugs Lemres) Thank you, sempai. However, it seems that I sense an evil presence approaching.

Pierrot: (enters the room) Drat, I got here too late. Feli is still alive.

Lemres: You…

Lemres’ Story-10 Pre-Match Scene Setting: Nearby Town Magic School Women’s Dormitories, Feli’s room

Lemres: You… You must be the one who copied my appearance and shot down Feli’s prom invatation cruelly!!

Pierrot: I do not deny your accusations, Lemres. You and her are nuisances that must be eliminated. Just so you know Lemres, I killed your parents.

Feli: I will not forgive you for manipulating me into attempting suicide and ruining my upperclassman’s life!!

Lemres: For your transgressions, we shall battle with Puyo.

Pierrot: Very well then, have it your way.I have no intention of losing to you churls.

Lemres’ Story-10 Post-Match Scene Setting: Nearby Town Magic School Women’s Dormitories, Feli’s room

Pierrot: It seems that I have lost. I’m outta here, but I will return. Mark my words as once I do, you will see my true form and be brought to the brink of despair!! (teleports away)

Lemres: I have a feeling that we’ll face off against her in the future.

Feli: When that time comes, I will be at your side Lemres.

Lemres: I’m glad that we were able to get over that misunderstanding and realize what was going on.

Feli: Same here, Lemres.

No comments:

Post a Comment